Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which transmission do you prefer for daily driving?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh we have 2 cars right now, a daily 4 door, and a family car that is pet friendly. He and I both want weekender/date cars! He wants his Mustang again (someone T-boned him and totaled it), and I want my 2 door Audi!

My dream custom built $224k car!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 7h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i totally get that! autos are great. definitely prefer manual even on a heavy commute to chicago. i grew up with it so i just got used to it i guess. you could also get a weekend manual car and just cruze the country roads?
    That would actually be nice; I do know that my parents had bought a 1995 Acura Integra before I was born and they had told me that it's for their first born, which is me. Unfortunately awhile back, like 2000s, it got stolen. Luckily we found it, but some of the parts were stolen. After that my parents found another Integra that had the parts that ours were missing, we ended up purchasing it, but we never got around to replacing the parts. Since then both cars have been sitting at my grandparents house collecting dust, and cobwebs. ;-;

Once day I'd like to put some time into fixing it, but that'll be a problem for the future.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    so best starter car to learn in believe it or not is an audi! one of my first cars ive learned it. clutch was too easy! youll love it.! i think it helps define your driving. being more attentive to the road and engaging your senses. youll also save gas if you dont have an exhaust that you can hear. my g37 is really well tuned so im always dumping fuel to hear that trombone lol.

i totally get that! autos are great. definitely prefer manual even on a heavy commute to chicago. i grew up with it so i just got used to it i guess. you could also get a weekend manual car and just cruze the country roads?

nattiee your pic didnt work team supra FTW!

i love my titan. hauling with big rigs are great mos def a reason to have em. royalty your SUV is jammin ! if you do decide to spend some cash why not some nice wheels? make her stand out then you can give yourself an excuse for some new AT tires lol

i think thats a terrible thing that happened if youre ever out in the chi come my way ill fully teach you in the G37 careful shes not as get up as the hell cat but CAN and WILL keep up lol crazy for my lil v6

dude im a sucker for Audi! i had a 96 i just sold for 2k it was the 2.8 quattro! loved it. but i needed to get rid of it. I was just sayin to royalty i love having trucks/suvs for numerous reasons!

Minx you wont regret it! I think ill always have 3 cars: a daily (4 door), a sports weekend car (2 door) and then a large SUV for hauling and taking the hoopty to the track and what not lol
    I thought about getting the upgraded 22in tires but not for an extra $2k+ from the dealer! I get free replacement tires if anything happens in a five year period.. might have to “run over” some nails in the city so all four need to be replaced with some nice AT haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh we have 2 cars right now, a daily 4 door, and a family car that is pet friendly. He and I both want weekender/date cars! He wants his Mustang again (someone T-boned him and totaled it), and I want my 2 door Audi!

My dream custom built $224k car!
    The R8 is a beauty! Definitely out of the budget though. I had to tell my wife that for the price of the Tahoe, I could almost have gotten the new corvette. Those things are “affordable” and look sweet. Tried to test drive one but they didn’t have any on the lot when I was shopping around.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    so best starter car to learn in believe it or not is an audi! one of my first cars ive learned it. clutch was too easy! youll love it.! i think it helps define your driving. being more attentive to the road and engaging your senses. youll also save gas if you dont have an exhaust that you can hear. my g37 is really well tuned so im always dumping fuel to hear that trombone lol.

nattiee your pic didnt work team supra FTW!

i love my titan. hauling with big rigs are great mos def a reason to have em. royalty your SUV is jammin ! if you do decide to spend some cash why not some nice wheels? make her stand out then you can give yourself an excuse for some new AT tires lol

i think thats a terrible thing that happened if youre ever out in the chi come my way ill fully teach you in the G37 careful shes not as get up as the hell cat but CAN and WILL keep up lol crazy for my lil v6

dude im a sucker for Audi! i had a 96 i just sold for 2k it was the 2.8 quattro! loved it. but i needed to get rid of it. I was just sayin to royalty i love having trucks/suvs for numerous reasons!

Minx you wont regret it! I think ill always have 3 cars: a daily (4 door), a sports weekend car (2 door) and then a large SUV for hauling and taking the hoopty to the track and what not lol
    oopsie!
    It was a Honda Prelude