Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

LF> Collaboration Thread Opportunities

Hello!

Would love to put the new Kudos feature to use.

If anyone's open to doing a collaboration, either a guide, a competition/giveaway, some storytelling, or AMA/Community AMAs, I'm open to ideas!

Please do send me a DM and maybe we can discuss/brainstorm more ideas

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Alister (04-21-2023),Cat Purrson (04-21-2023),DarkSkies (04-21-2023),Demetri (04-21-2023),Ember (04-30-2023),Excalibur (04-21-2023),♥ foxe ♥ (04-21-2023),KJiU (04-21-2023),Nattiee (05-01-2023),Nyanobyte                      (04-21-2023),Polorin (04-21-2023),Zenitsu (04-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    are you open to informative discussion threads too, unown? might sound weird, but i've been thinking a lot about the current importance of cheating in a (somewhat, haha) ethical standpoint.

but i'm not an expert neopets cheater so a little help would be very appreciated in this analysis. ^^'

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Messaged ! Looking to do something soon! this will be fun ! thank you <33

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Unown (04-21-2023),Zenitsu (04-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polorin View Post
    are you open to informative discussion threads too, unown? might sound weird, but i've been thinking a lot about the current importance of cheating in a (somewhat, haha) ethical standpoint.

but i'm not an expert neopets cheater so a little help would be very appreciated in this analysis. ^^'
    Informative discussion threads are definitely something I enjoy - though I can't really see what we can bring to the table as collaborators since it's an opinion-based matter and others would be sharing their opinions as well.
    Do let me know if I'm understanding what you meant wrongly.

My thoughts were to be something that you and I have to contribute together that others would benefit in. I listed AMA as a thing as it could be one or both of our professions/hobbies etc that others might have an interest in.
    Or things like hosting a competition with prizes/userbars together where one of us would host the game and the other would create a userbar or something, stuff like that!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Polorin (04-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Informative discussion threads are definitely something I enjoy - though I can't really see what we can bring to the table as collaborators since it's an opinion-based matter and others would be sharing their opinions as well.
    Do let me know if I'm understanding what you meant wrongly.

My thoughts were to be something that you and I have to contribute together that others would benefit in. I listed AMA as a thing as it could be one or both of our professions/hobbies etc that others might have an interest in.
    Or things like hosting a competition with prizes/userbars together where one of us would host the game and the other would create a userbar or something, stuff like that!
    i haven't thought about it through this perspective, but i guess you're right. just to give you some context, the thread i was thinking about creating would require some data and past information on the cheating scene as well as neopets inflation. and i also could use some more ideas to make it a bit more interesting.
    even if this is a discussion thread, the main objetive was to convince people that cheating on neopets is not as bad as it may sound.

this might be a biased theme because i've been through this ethical dilema (so maybe i could help someone else who is confused?).

but, anyway, it's a very opinion based matter so it's probably not like everyone would agree with me. and that makes it harder to do a collaboration.

anyway, i was also thinking about a more laid-back thread like a competition with ub as prizes (but i wasn't sure if it was possible to host something like this, haha).
    gonna message you when i make sense of it. ^^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

Unown (04-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    252d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    I do have a couple of ideas, but I'm not sure if they are worth posting! If anybody thinks they are and wants to collaborate, I'm happy to do so! @(you need an account to see links)

Ideas:

Clraik related:

User Profiles Guide: A guide that explains how users can customize their profiles, including how to add a profile picture, signature, and other personal information.

FAQ Section: A section with frequently asked questions about the forum, such as how to report a post, how to change your username, and how to unsubscribe from email notifications.

Getting Started Guide: A comprehensive guide that walks new users through the registration process, how to create a profile, how to navigate the forum, and how to post their first message.

Forum Etiquette Guide: This guide can provide guidelines for appropriate behavior and communication on the forum. This could include tips on how to engage in respectful discussions, how to avoid flame wars, and how to report inappropriate behavior.

A Promotion Thread: Perhaps a simple thread for upcoming events. I'm not sure if we ever had something like this lol!

Trading Section Guide: How to conduct business and perhaps remind people how to leave appropriate iTrader user feedback.

Neopets Related:

Neopets Beginner's Guide: This guide could provide new users with a step-by-step process on how to get started with Neopets. It could cover topics such as creating a Neopets account, navigating the site, and playing games.

Neopets Pet Trading Guide: This guide could provide information on how to trade Neopets pets with other users. It could include tips for negotiating trades and avoiding scams.

Neopets Economy Guide: This guide could provide information on the economy of Neopets, including the Neopoints currency and the various ways that users can earn and spend Neopoints. It could also include tips for investing in the stock market, participating in auctions, and managing one's finances on the site.

Quest Guide/Pet Training Guide: Neopets has a variety of quests that users can complete for rewards. This guide could provide information on how to complete quests efficiently, how to maximize rewards, and how to avoid common pitfalls.

Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-30-2023),Nattiee (05-01-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post

User Profiles Guide: A guide that explains how users can customize their profiles, including how to add a profile picture, signature, and other personal information.

FAQ Section: A section with frequently asked questions about the forum, such as how to report a post, how to change your username, and how to unsubscribe from email notifications.

Quest Guide/Pet Training Guide: Neopets has a variety of quests that users can complete for rewards. This guide could provide information on how to complete quests efficiently, how to maximize rewards, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
    Hi Zen!

I'd like to work with you for the following 3 of you'd like

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (04-30-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    252d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Hi Zen!

I'd like to work with you for the following 3 of you'd like
    Awesome! Sounds good. Thanks! I'll private message you a little later today.

I have a friend who would love to help, but I need to hear back from them first. We can definitely make something possible!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    I do have a couple of ideas, but I'm not sure if they are worth posting! If anybody thinks they are and wants to collaborate, I'm happy to do so! @(you need an account to see links)

Ideas:

Clraik related:

Getting Started Guide: A comprehensive guide that walks new users through the registration process, how to create a profile, how to navigate the forum, and how to post their first message.

Forum Etiquette Guide: This guide can provide guidelines for appropriate behavior and communication on the forum. This could include tips on how to engage in respectful discussions, how to avoid flame wars, and how to report inappropriate behavior.
    Hi Zen

I would like to help with these ones if you're still looking for someone to collaborate

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (04-30-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I write emulation based guides sometimes. If you're interested in that, or something pokemon/nintendo related in general I'm in.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata