DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    @(you need an account to see links) MAESTRO IS SO GOOD GODDDDDD I watched the video like 4x yesterday... Wonwoo's long hair and Woozi with the cvnty little ponytail has my whole heart, I'm absolutely feral rn! This track has a little bit of the brass from HOME;RUN, I really love this style! (Tbh I disliked the God of Music album a lot, so I am hopeful that this is the direction for the new tracks on the compilation album)

@(you need an account to see links) I can't wait for the new single! They've been teasing it all over their new instagrams, and Chan's was so cinematic and lovely!

I can't wait for more SVT MVs and live performances 😭 May is my birthday month haha so having both my favorite groups releasing new tracks (and compilation albums) is so exciting!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

KJiU (3 Days Ago),Slowpoke (4 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    151 times
    Time Online
    86d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    OMG! @(you need an account to see links) are you a fellow Stay?!?! Chan is my bias! Best leader!

also +1000 Maestro is a straight BOP, I've been looping in all morning

I really need to check in this thread daily bc I have so much I want to add to existing convos hahahah
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (4 Days Ago),Ice (4 Days Ago),KJiU (3 Days Ago),Vis (3 Days Ago),Zenitsu (4 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    116d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    yall I'm eating so good rn 🤧 obsessed with IVE's cb - even if none of the songs are instant earworm bops (yet, I mean Heya is practically there after one listen lol) I feel like the tracks overall are really solid! loving the diversity and the visuals for Heya are just... there are no words!

also Solar dropped a track off her cb and it's just #queenshit literally no one does it like her!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (3 Days Ago),Slowpoke (3 Days Ago),Vis (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , Let the hype begin !!! (May your wallet stay safe)

@(you need an account to see links) Got to see you out of lurking mode xD i've added you into the OP haha Flordibel's bias is Han. I cant help but to ask just by looking at that 1 sentence , are you also into the fandom phase (where money flies)

@(you need an account to see links) , Solar's singing makes me think of solar beam discharge in a hyper voice / metal sound moveset haha. I got into mamamoo recently and they are so awesome haha , uhm Wheein Bias lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    102 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    First of for Vis 's Seventeen haha ~ to add on , the other tracks seems to be releasing May
    Thanks for pinging me to metawin's response, and for listing the dates! But it appears all of the new tracks are already out I think the dates are just for their official MVs, since the other vids are currently just music by itself.

If anyone wants to hear the new tracks, check the spoilers below!

Quote Originally Posted by metawin View Post
    Sorry for the late reply,you must have to listen their new song,earth,wind and fire!!
    The comeback album is no-skip.
    I just looked this one up and listened, thank you for the recommendation.

The song is very feel-good and the best lyrics are 'I'm cheesy greasy freezy breezy' 😂 What a funky MV!

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Vis MAESTRO IS SO GOOD GODDDDDD I watched the video like 4x yesterday... Wonwoo's long hair and Woozi with the cvnty little ponytail has my whole heart, I'm absolutely feral rn! This track has a little bit of the brass from HOME;RUN, I really love this style! (Tbh I disliked the God of Music album a lot, so I am hopeful that this is the direction for the new tracks on the compilation album)
    Agreed! The cyberpunk vibes are so good, and Woozi will always look awesome haha. The other 3 tracks are already out! If you want to listen to them before the MVs come out, check the spoilers above!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    also +1000 Maestro is a straight BOP, I've been looping in all morning
    Amen! Have you seen their live performance video too? It's on the official Seventeen YT channel, but the video is unlisted... You can get a really good look at the choreo!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:

KJiU (3 Days Ago),Slowpoke (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    151 times
    Time Online
    86d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    @(you need an account to see links) let's ask my skz albums, FEARNOT lightstick and FEARLESS workout clothing.. they got me good, KJiU, they really did.. lmao
    my sister is an absolute diehard stay kids fan, so she's to blame for getting me into them

I'm super into le sserafim right now and gg's are usually my preference, so listening to a lot of Kiss of Life and (G)I-DLE. Midas Touch snatched my wig good. and YUQI from (G)I-DLE has released some really cute songs, like Could it Be is a suuuuper catchy, easy listen

@(you need an account to see links) woah, a live performance already!! just watched it, and they did so WELL, they have so much stage presence and the synchronization slayed me And their voices live, just as amazing. Why is this song so good!!!
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 3 Days Ago at 08:35 AM.
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

KJiU (2 Days Ago),Vis (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh i think i got it, those on may are probably B-Sides MV isnt it , since the album was released on april xD

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) let's ask my skz albums, FEARNOT lightstick and FEARLESS workout clothing.. they got me good, KJiU, they really did.. lmao
    my sister is an absolute diehard stay kids fan, so she's to blame for getting me into them

I'm super into le sserafim right now and gg's are usually my preference, so listening to a lot of Kiss of Life and (G)I-DLE. Midas Touch snatched my wig good. and YUQI from (G)I-DLE has released some really cute songs, like Could it Be is a suuuuper catchy, easy listen
    AH! annyeong haseyo my fellow fandom victim , welcome welcome - we have 5 now i believe our strength is growing (if vis fall into the fandom next then it would be 6 -
    Do both of you have the same bias ? if not i think you did have a easier life going after POBs & PC (if you went into that section haha)

I probably had a thought of looking up on le sserafim but maybe they aren't for me haha (they get hit pretty hard recently thou for their concert) , but i still find chaewon cute the only song i listen before was her cover of Utada Hikaru's First love. Oh have you went into Mamamoo haha , if not i do recommend their songs xD ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (2 Days Ago),Vis (2 Days Ago)