18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 12h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Nice your first merch/ album xD Usually on idols comeback/ new album release there are POBs (pre order benefits) where u get 1 member's PC randomly just for your info xD on the different sites , i know ktown4u.com does have fan discount.
    Oh wow thanks for the info! I used a Japanese site that let me choose which album color to receive, instead of a random color. Not fussed about owning or collecting photos but maybe if I hold onto them for long enough, they might be worth something? LOL

Ooh a Gen 5 group, i guess i could tag @(you need an account to see links) , @(you need an account to see links) (might really only be down into 17 haha) , since they are into Boy Groups too might have a higher chance then the rest of us LOL
    @(you need an account to see links) I only like Seventeen, haven't had the interest or time to check out other bands yet 😭 But if you have any song recommendations for Boy Next Door, please let me know and I will give them a listen!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Oh wow thanks for the info! I used a Japanese site that let me choose which album color to receive, instead of a random color. Not fussed about owning or collecting photos but maybe if I hold onto them for long enough, they might be worth something? LOL
    Hmm haha that might still be better plus a yen is cheaper . The collecting part would resulting in a rabbit hole haha , but as a causal collection its still pretty cool xD

Collection base on my knowledge lol uhm comes down to :
    signed albums are the most valuable (base on old to new) > to event signed poloroids / photo cards > concert limited pcs > comeback preview pc (kinda forgot what they called it where the selected few get to watch their comeback first hand before the official one - since these are kinda limited qty (i guess it varies based on different girl/boy band groups)) > POBs > regular album pcs. Then it comes to the members popularity the high demand member would go for higher $$ ->which its often called the member tax eg.

I will use Dreamcatcher's cases as a reference : my bias JiU is also the most popular one, usually i used a GOM (group order master as its cheaper & to secure the pcs lol) most that go down the rabbit hole will source for GoMs.

eg a comeback and then i want to get her POB i would have to buy a album but it gives a random one so i will head to a GoM and join their group order. Then because JiU is popular so i would need to claim another 2 members eg JiU + Member A + Member B to secure my JiU's pob. (which results in buying 3 albums the other 2 are called JiU Tax (aka popular member's tax) The tax varies its based on how the GoM rules. Hope it makes sense haha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Vis (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Look what is here! hehehe! got 2 out of 3 albums, cause i couldnt decide!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (3 Weeks Ago),KJiU (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    Look what is here! hehehe! got 2 out of 3 albums, cause i couldnt decide!

Shouldn't you buy all 3 when you can't decide on the album ? (Like i bought all 5 albums for DC's VillianS comeback haha)

Ah nice ! are they the first few or you probably had older ones eh The first one i saw was the tweety bird and i thought am i in the wrong channel until i saw the tweety x IU haha.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Shouldn't you buy all 3 when you can't decide on the album ? (Like i bought all 5 albums for DC's VillianS comeback haha)

Ah nice ! are they the first few or you probably had older ones eh The first one i saw was the tweety bird and i thought am i in the wrong channel until i saw the tweety x IU haha.
    i have a couple of IU's older albums and my shelf has limited space, unfortunately. i am afraid that the wall mounted shelving unit may just drop from all the weight. also, red didnt suit the aesthetics of my house. LOL.
    ah, i cant imagine how your room looks like! must be full of albums and posters!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    i have a couple of IU's older albums and my shelf has limited space, unfortunately. i am afraid that the wall mounted shelving unit may just drop from all the weight. also, red didnt suit the aesthetics of my house. LOL.
    ah, i cant imagine how your room looks like! must be full of albums and posters!
    Ah i understand , similarly but yet different regarding on the color red for yours is the aesthetic but mine i just dislike the color haha. DC's albums recently has quite a few red theme which i ended up just grab them along.

My room is probably the opposite of what you mention Lol, messy and kinda just like a store room lol, i should start planning the design & layout while also getting the shelves (the ones that doesn't required drilling) to display the albums.

Might as well take a pic of my messy room tonight along with the albums to show you haha xD stay tune!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

xmilo (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Here's my humble collection! Some of these may reveal my age. lmao.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (3 Weeks Ago),KJiU (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 12h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hmm haha that might still be better plus a yen is cheaper . The collecting part would resulting in a rabbit hole haha , but as a causal collection its still pretty cool xD

Collection base on my knowledge lol uhm comes down to :
    signed albums are the most valuable (base on old to new) > to event signed poloroids / photo cards > concert limited pcs > comeback preview pc (kinda forgot what they called it where the selected few get to watch their comeback first hand before the official one - since these are kinda limited qty (i guess it varies based on different girl/boy band groups)) > POBs > regular album pcs. Then it comes to the members popularity the high demand member would go for higher $$ ->which its often called the member tax eg.

I will use Dreamcatcher's cases as a reference : my bias JiU is also the most popular one, usually i used a GOM (group order master as its cheaper & to secure the pcs lol) most that go down the rabbit hole will source for GoMs.

eg a comeback and then i want to get her POB i would have to buy a album but it gives a random one so i will head to a GoM and join their group order. Then because JiU is popular so i would need to claim another 2 members eg JiU + Member A + Member B to secure my JiU's pob. (which results in buying 3 albums the other 2 are called JiU Tax (aka popular member's tax) The tax varies its based on how the GoM rules. Hope it makes sense haha
    Thanks for the collection value guide! There are so many nuances haha this is a whole new world.

I can't believe kpop managed to use gacha mechanics to gamify selling more product but here we are!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:

KJiU (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    210 times
    Time Online
    41d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

@(you need an account to see links) haha welcome to the world of Kpop. Actually i just didnt think of the gacha that much until you mention it lol.

@(you need an account to see links), Oh i realized its a mix of albums when i look at your picture again, i used to have some old albums too like Jay chou but i threw it away xD
    Mine is pretty scatter so i put everything together for a picture ahaha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m

@(you need an account to see links) haha welcome to the world of Kpop. Actually i just didnt think of the gacha that much until you mention it lol.

@(you need an account to see links), Oh i realized its a mix of albums when i look at your picture again, i used to have some old albums too like Jay chou but i threw it away xD
    Mine is pretty scatter so i put everything together for a picture ahaha
    omo, that signed poster beside your oversized uniqlo tee.. is that JiU or a Taeyeon INVU poster? But that signature doesnt look like Taeyeon's.