After reading [URL="http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.php?766-Beginner-s-guide-and-tool-to-finding-unregistered-emails]This Thread[/url] offering a way to find unregistered emails, I thought I would share this more effective method of finding emails.
[B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#B22222"]Atomic Email Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
This is a program used to harvest. Normally the program costs around $80 bucks, but I'm sure you can find a torrent of it around easily (I'll post one if it is ok). The program is capable of using both keywords in search engines and either a list or single urls to harvest emails. That's right. You can type in a keyword and the program will harvest email addresses from sites that show up when that term is searched.
How-To Set up
1. Where to hunt: Type in keywords/url here. Thats all you HAVE to do. Anything past this point is just customizing the process.
2. Advanced Options: This is where alot of the customization can be done. Exclude specific terms in urls,set how deep to search.
3. Export Emails : This is where you can export all of the emails gathered.
1. Click the green arrow and select the already created text file you would like to save the emails into
2. Input '%E' into the saving format so that it only saves the emails.
- All Links - removes all restrictions and Atomic Email Hunter will explore all links found on all pages.
- Current site only - this setting limits the search to the URL entered and all sub domains of that URL.
- Current and sub-folders- this setting limits the search to the URL and path only. No sub domains will be searched.
Skip If: Tells the program to skip the page if it contains a certain keyword
Limit To: Limits the program to only sites containing a keyword
Going to File > Search In List will allow you to input multiple urls to search at once.
Going to Setting > Common Settings > E-mail Filters will allow you to filter emails from certain domains to either be required or excluded.
Last edited by Tier539; 12-31-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Excellent! I'm glad other people are expanding upon my work! This is definitely one other method to use for funding old emails and testing them.
I'm definitely interested in trying this out.
Can you send me the program or link to me through pm. Don't have to post it here.
anyone have useful hotmail checker?
i got tons of hotmail,some of them is unreg in hotmail,but when i use hotmail checker,that say unavailablet to create
Wow thats a nice program, pretty kind for you to share it
hate to ask, but is there anymore info you could provide, i have just started exploreing this program but have no idea where to actually start lol.
No such thing as a hotmail checker.
And if you have a program that is related to neo you can upload it in download sec , you can't post programs w/o Joe's approval
Question: once you have the emails, you dont have the passwords... so what do you do with the emails anyways?
What you do with them is up to you. There are a lot of guides out there that people have posted. You can check to see if they are still valid and connected to accounts, or use them some other way.