Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    So, I've watched a few different Anime that are not the norm, but I SUPER love the opening songs from them!

Here are two:

I found the first one from Time Warner (A cable company). They use to have this channel that had a few Anime options and Nerima was one of them.
    The show is so wild lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    @(you need an account to see links): Today’s the day to go through the songs you recommended!

Butterfly Tri version: Wish I had the translation for this! Sounds like a group of friends going on an adventure, and will get through it all together. *Checks lyrics. It took me a second to find them in English. I like the butterfly motif. It has that airy, free feeling to it! I can see how this is a catchy, light hearted, memorable tune!

Heart of Sword: This has some nice guitar solos in it!

I’m skipping the one that can’t be unseen.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I almost think I heard this as a kid? I like the orchestration on it! Drums, violins, some brass too?

Fairy Tail’s Dragon Force: Is that a fiddle at the beginning? I like how all the layers that meld over each other and overlap in the middle. It’s got me trying to picture it in concert! Kinda sounds rock meets Celtic in some ways. Wasn’t expecting it, but makes for a good listen!

Thank you for sharing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    @(you need an account to see links): Today’s the day to go through the songs you recommended!

Butterfly Tri version: Wish I had the translation for this! Sounds like a group of friends going on an adventure, and will get through it all together. *Checks lyrics. It took me a second to find them in English. I like the butterfly motif. It has that airy, free feeling to it! I can see how this is a catchy, light hearted, memorable tune!

Heart of Sword: This has some nice guitar solos in it!

I’m skipping the one that can’t be unseen.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I almost think I heard this as a kid? I like the orchestration on it! Drums, violins, some brass too?

Fairy Tail’s Dragon Force: Is that a fiddle at the beginning? I like how all the layers that meld over each other and overlap in the middle. It’s got me trying to picture it in concert! Kinda sounds rock meets Celtic in some ways. Wasn’t expecting it, but makes for a good listen!

Thank you for sharing!
    Haha Yay ! xD , all butterfly's version/cover are really nice but i just love the laid back chill tri version more xD

The other 3 i listed, are more shonen anime series as i think they resonate more with the series more of a fighting spirit song.

Ah actually this was left out but just let me drop this in to compete the "Musical aspect xD"
    Hikarunara by goose House - (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Haha Yay ! xD , all butterfly's version/cover are really nice but i just love the laid back chill tri version more xD

The other 3 i listed, are more shonen anime series as i think they resonate more with the series more of a fighting spirit song.

Ah actually this was left out but just let me drop this in to compete the "Musical aspect xD"
    Hikarunara by goose House - (you need an account to see links)
    9.9m views in 1 year? AND English captions?? Yay! I'm not into "pop song" style music generally, and I have a feeling this would be a lot better in context, but it has that sweet major-key upswing that the genre has. And of course the production on it is nice!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    9.9m views in 1 year? AND English captions?? Yay! I'm not into "pop song" style music generally, and I have a feeling this would be a lot better in context, but it has that sweet major-key upswing that the genre has. And of course the production on it is nice!
    Glad that you like it , its actually an pretty old song i think it was from 2015 one of the OG tier anime openings. You will still see it in top10-100 anime opening that those youtuber / reaction videos. Its nice that it is still has a spot after many years have past xD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh I just saw this thread !! I'm a musical anime nerd bahaha. YLIA is my all-time favourite anime and it's really meaningful to me.

I think my favourite song is Kaori's character song,

Her vocals over the blended piano + violin rlly hit hard TwT.

Also the performance pieces of hibike euphonium (it's long)

The show is about a high school concert band and they practice the piece most of the season, it's really satisfying getting to hear the final piece alongside them, you watched all the work they put into it and it's really something special :'3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ireailes For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    For me I'd have to go with a classic, Asterisk from Bleach.

The reason I pick this is because whenever I think of Bleach, this song is the first thing that pops into my head.
    As I've mentioned on other parts of the forum, Bleach is the first anime I watched and really got into. So this song/opening just has a special place in my heart!

There are other great songs to choose from, but this one really sticks out to me the most!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kon For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-21-2023),Lyrichord (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    For me I'd have to go with a classic, Asterisk from Bleach.

The reason I pick this is because whenever I think of Bleach, this song is the first thing that pops into my head.
    As I've mentioned on other parts of the forum, Bleach is the first anime I watched and really got into. So this song/opening just has a special place in my heart!

There are other great songs to choose from, but this one really sticks out to me the most!
    Bleach is also my first anime. 100% with you on the nostalgia! Asterisk isn't exactly "my style" musically but it holds a special place anyway. The whole soundtrack is really amazing!

My personal fave of the openings is this one:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-21-2023),Kon (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 2h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Bleach is also my first anime. 100% with you on the nostalgia! Asterisk isn't exactly "my style" musically it holds a special place anyway. The whole soundtrack is really amazing!

My personal fave of the openings is this one:

Yoo!! I totally forgot about this opening! Gahh that's definitely an amazing choice!
    I'm actually tempted to watch Bleach again from start to finish, but I know that's going to take me a LONG time to get through. LOL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kon For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Yoo!! I totally forgot about this opening! Gahh that's definitely an amazing choice!
    I'm actually tempted to watch Bleach again from start to finish, but I know that's going to take me a LONG time to get through. LOL
    I like the first opening, but it's that second opening by Uverworld that makes my heart go!!!

I just did it recently (inspired by cK, actually)!!! You can skip the fillers. (you need an account to see links), or depending on where you watch, they're greyed out for you. I also really skimmed through the 1/2 of the journey to, and into the castle, of Hueco Mundo. Then there's the new 1000 Year Blood War season on Hulu, and the next 13 or so ep. of that start coming out in early July. 👀

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Kon (06-14-2023)