DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Bring it to the attention of the principle?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yeah that's pretty serious.

I guess people who are saying "don't be so violent" have never witnessed today's society of bullying.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Emiley (04-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Bring it to the attention of the principle?
    None of the adults do anything about these problems. Not even the principle. Jeez I remember so many memories from 6th grade, they were all horrible. Once when I was gym class and putting on my clothes in the locker room we had small changing rooms and when I was changing there was a group of 3 girls and they all took my uniform clothes, and threw them straight out of the locker room and I had to change infront of everyone. Now I wear my gym clothes under my uniform so this wont happen again and no one will see me nude and only in my underwear. They all watched me changed and laugh too, in that last changing room I was in. They pushed me out too and they all trash talked, but I didn't really care about what they were saying.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Tell your mom to leave a nasty message to the school superintendent

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Tell your mom to leave a nasty message to the school superintendent
    She done that once and the school or whatever didn't do anything about the bullying problems. Once my mom even scheduled a meeting and they still didn't do anything about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I was bullied all through middle school. This one girl who outweighed me by a solid 50 lbs and 8 inches in height waited for me after lunch and slugged me with her giant man-hands. She got suspended. I moved shortly after when my dad got a promotion. I ended up back in that town for high school and I found out she had gotten ovarian cancer. Karma's a bitch.

If you don't want to wait for karma, get in on a military combatives class. I knock bitches out now. Honestly, i love when people want fight. I can handle my own and it helps with the pent up rage.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Emiley (04-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    I was bullied all through middle school. This one girl who outweighed me by a solid 50 lbs and 8 inches in height waited for me after lunch and slugged me with her giant man-hands. She got suspended. I moved shortly after when my dad got a promotion. I ended up back in that town for high school and I found out she had gotten ovarian cancer. Karma's a bitch.

If you don't want to wait for karma, get in on a military combatives class. I knock bitches out now. Honestly, i love when people want fight. I can handle my own and it helps with the pent up rage.
    ur so tough

WANNA FIGHT?!?!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links)... remember I'm allowed to carry firearms?

Still wanna fight?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    So what if I am 14, at least i'm not afraid to defend myself. I'm against bullying myself and I think it should end. I'm not gonna let a bully take advantage of me! That is the only way I can finally make people bullying me end! I was bullied ever since I started middle school and ever since that, I have gotten more violent and the teachers never do anything about the people who bully! What would you do if you were in my shoes and you had the same problem? Tell the teacher or another adult? They don't give a f$(k and they don't do anything about the bullying problems.

DAMN RIGHTS I hate fucking bullies you do what needs to be done if its justified obviously you're not telling us everything this girl has done to you in the past though because saying Hi shouldnt be considered bullying.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

In highschool a kid fucking bullied me and shit and it got to the point where I brought one of my dads empty 2'6 bottles to school and tucked it up the sleeve of my hoodie and smashed it over his face i got expelled so I dont recommend doing that at all.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Fucking hate bullies.