DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Okay, if she does that again just keep your face expressionless, flip her off then walk back.
    Or you can do the 'sup' nod. Either option I find workable ;D

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Laureneh For This Useful Post:

Emiley (04-17-2012)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    LOL Don't listen to Acid.

Honestly I wish I was still your age so I could knock some people out of their shoes!

You're 14. If you don't do anything now, it'll probably haunt you and cause psychological problems in the future (didn't happen with me but I've seen a lot of movies and read stories).

All I'm saying is that if these people keep bullying you, stand up for yourself. Don't let anyone put you down. Hell if you want, just start off small by insulting them verbally back, if that doesn't work then knock them the fuck out. That'll give them nightmares for being the assholes they are.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Also don't let this discourage you from being social with others.

Not everyone is a bully, and believe it or not most bullies are only being pricks because no one likes them or they are probably hiding something embarrassing. If a girl is messing with you, just say she has a penis. It's probably true. :malfoy:
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Emiley (04-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    If you want to stop bullying, then don't bully the person back.

Ask them to stop

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Guys why are a lot of you acting like Emily is a baby? She's not, she's fourteen not four. She's a responsible teen and she should deal with her problems how she wants and not let bullying assholes get the better of her.

I was bullied in primary school but unlucky for the bullies I was one feisty little girl and I marched my mum and me right up to the headmitress' office the next day and told on them then went with her to identify them and get them suspended That took balls :L

@(you need an account to see links) you go girl, you tell this girl what's what, don't bully her or anything just let her know that you won't be walked all over or treated like shit!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trix For This Useful Post:

Emiley (04-17-2012),xRomanChan (04-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If you kill the bully they go away

no dont kill them lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    If you kill the bully they go away

no dont kill them lol
    Nah, but I gotta defend myself if I want the bullying to end. If I ask them the problems are gonna get worse and they will keep bullying me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Boy kids are getting violent these days. I remember when saying "you are a loser" was enough to be a put down. But honestly do not go punching people out, violence will only create more issues. If you want you can give a smart ass response but do so in an emotionless expression, or say "uh huh that's good" response and simply walk away without making a big issue of it. They want you to blow up they want you to rage, do not give them what they want. The more you ignore their intention the more likely they are to just give up bothering you. Be better than them, take the high road of telling someone about the bullying or ask them to stop but do not go down to their level of needing to push and shove and say really nasty comments about someone. You are a good girl Emily, you should not be experiencing this bullying but try to avoid physically hurting someone over it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Boy kids are getting violent these days. I remember when saying "you are a loser" was enough to be a put down. But honestly do not go punching people out, violence will only create more issues. If you want you can give a smart ass response but do so in an emotionless expression, or say "uh huh that's good" response and simply walk away without making a big issue of it. They want you to blow up they want you to rage, do not give them what they want. The more you ignore their intention the more likely they are to just give up bothering you. Be better than them, take the high road of telling someone about the bullying or ask them to stop but do not go down to their level of needing to push and shove and say really nasty comments about someone. You are a good girl Emily, you should not be experiencing this bullying but try to avoid physically hurting someone over it.
    Actually if you ignore them, the problems will get worse. I know because of my own experience.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Have you seen that episode of south park where cartman takes the kids parents and puts them in chili?
    Thats what I'd do.

no but srs stay with a group of friends and theyll pussy out

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maxxine For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (04-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Have you seen that episode of south park where cartman takes the kids parents and puts them in chili?
    Thats what I'd do.

no but srs stay with a group of friends and theyll pussy out
    Not really, I used to stay my own group of friends in 6th grade and boyyyyyy it was like the worst grade I have ever been. Literaly, like half of the class would get in a group and physically bully me so much that I would start bleeding and the teachers did nothing but sit there and have fun on the computer. Everyone in my OLD group has these issues now. So glad I am in a totally different class lol.