Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Making a Clraik community avatar item/pet lending service.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm thinking of writing a program that will allow users to get instant access to avatar items. I will keep the avatar items on an account and the user will have to meet clraik requirements to access the item. The server will send the item to the specified user and then refresh / do whatever activity needed to get the avatar and then send the item back to the shell that keeps the avatar items.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    I'm thinking of writing a program that will allow users to get instant access to avatar items. I will keep the avatar items on an account and the user will have to meet clraik requirements to access the item. The server will send the item to the specified user and then refresh / do whatever activity needed to get the avatar and then send the item back to the shell that keeps the avatar items.
    That is perfect.
    Especially the requirements part.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    99/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    you should also have the items switch accounts every so often, just to be on safe side

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    My only concern with this is...why make a lending board?
    I can understand if you have a list of things that you are able to lend, you make a board offering them.
    But if you don't really have all the stuff to lend, what's the point of making a board ya know?
    But we will have everything to lend The Board will gather all the lenders together, like if trix has a FQD to lend and Monark has Chokato, then people who are interested in being lent can come to the board, see who has what and contact them. We will have every avatar pet/petpet in a day or two and several duplicates. Items are easier

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Once I buy another chokato and ZDAP, I can offer those up too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqjosh View Post
    you should also have the items switch accounts every so often, just to be on safe side
    That probably wouldn't make too big of a difference unless you lend really sketchy accounts consistently lol

Quote Originally Posted by smileyadead View Post
    But we will have everything to lend The Board will gather all the lenders together, like if trix has a FQD to lend and Monark has Chokato, then people who are interested in being lent can come to the board, see who has what and contact them. We will have every avatar pet/petpet in a day or two and several duplicates. Items are easier
    I can donate an account I found that has a lot of pet avvies on it.
    It has like...4 aged petpets and a mootix. And like pink/snow, and maybe two other.

I offered it up before, but nobody wanted it. I wouldn't be able to operate the lending but I could give it to somebody who could

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    That probably wouldn't make too big of a difference unless you lend really sketchy accounts consistently lol

I can donate an account I found that has a lot of pet avvies on it.
    It has like...4 aged petpets and a mootix. And like pink/snow, and maybe two other.

I offered it up before, but nobody wanted it. I wouldn't be able to operate the lending but I could give it to somebody who could
    That's awesome We're still thinking how to deal with the pet lendings and where to place the pets.