Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to talk start a conversation with girls i do not know?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well, it depends on WHAT do you want from her....really, if you expect anything more than a friendship, absolutely do not act like her best friend...you know you will be soon in the "frien**one"....its pretty hard to get out there(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake. For This Useful Post:

Hacoast (04-27-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    be the red part of the picture above^

also, when all else fails...get drunk. alcohol=GAME juice. for me atleast also it completely matters, are you looking for a girlfriend or a hookup?

hookup just invite some chick you kinda know but not to well to a party get drunk and go for it..

girlfriend, do the same damn thing but dont be AS much of a dick to her as you would to the hookup chick...but dont be a kiss ass either..keep them on their toes. show dominance and always make it seem like you have 5 more options than you do...

if none of that works there is always phub.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

o also of course, be sure to wear the best looking clothes, flyest shit you have whether its comfortable or not who cares. and try to get attention on you in the group dont be shy or anything but dont be the clown either. and if all else fails and the convo starts to die you have to pick.
    1. Just end it with them before they end it with you. (example, "hey, ill talk to you later" or just wave at someone else and leave or some shit for example "YO JOE!" *walks away*)
    2. Start to make fun of other people but in a comedic way, girls like that, it shows male dominance in the situation and makes the other males look bad which in retrospect makes you look good ha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Getwellsoon For This Useful Post:

Hacoast (04-27-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Getwellsoon View Post
    be the red part of the picture above^

also, when all else fails...get drunk. alcohol=GAME juice. for me atleast also it completely matters, are you looking for a girlfriend or a hookup?

hookup just invite some chick you kinda know but not to well to a party get drunk and go for it..

girlfriend, do the same damn thing but dont be AS much of a dick to her as you would to the hookup chick...but dont be a kiss ass either..keep them on their toes. show dominance and always make it seem like you have 5 more options than you do...

if none of that works there is always phub.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

o also of course, be sure to wear the best looking clothes, flyest shit you have whether its comfortable or not who cares. and try to get attention on you in the group dont be shy or anything but dont be the clown either. and if all else fails and the convo starts to die you have to pick.
    1. Just end it with them before they end it with you. (example, "hey, ill talk to you later" or just wave at someone else and leave or some shit for example "YO JOE!" *walks away*)
    2. Start to make fun of other people but in a comedic way, girls like that, it shows male dominance in the situation and makes the other males look bad which in retrospect makes you look good ha
    Pretty much agree with everything he said^

Also, another huge thing that works for me.... get noticed. Like yes clothes/style can help. But just seem happy, like laugh, smile talk to people. If a girl notices you first, it makes it all a lot easier. If you get "the eyes", youre in.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    seems like me and bettser spit the same game...works like a charm at parties I have a pretty good track record at parties haha idk about girlfriends though..thats not my expertise..i like the single life...1 and done hookups #collegeliferules

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ummm yea funny and honest are top two qualities. Please dont be too much of a dick though, that gets to be off putting and makes you look like a cocky, pretentious Jersey-shore-esque fool. Opt more for flattery and charm ( definitely notice the little things and compliment the girl on them. 100% you will make her day, and might get a number. what girl doesnt like to be told her hair looks fab, she looks cute with that dress, or that you like her nails (if they are painted)? Of course, don't be TOO detailed, as she may get the impression you are fruity. Basically, balance is key )

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    why is the first page of this thread so amazing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    learn the mystery method pickup artist
    Something has happened!
    The Swamp Ghoul says 'I will eat your Neopets for breakfast...'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Be you.

"Hey."

Well. From what I see that's the best way to start.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    humor is the key apparently... everything else comes after that.... if you can make a girl smile or laugh you have thier attention... give her enough and she will come back for more and from there you will build your friendship have done this number of times and it works....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Just wondering, do you plan on just walking up to a random stranger and talking to her? Because if a random stranger came up to me and started talking to me, I'd be a little weirded out. It is awkward when someone you have no connection to at all tries to talk to you, and most likely the girl will see you as socially awkward. At least talk to a girl that is a friend of a friend, or a classmate or co-worker. Then use that connection (a mutual friend, school or work) to begin a conversation. That way you already have something to talk about and you don't look weird