Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to talk start a conversation with girls i do not know?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm engaged to the guy who makes me laugh more than anybody else I've ever met. So humour is clearly a big factor.

Some girls do like dicks but that'll never be the guy they end up with. Be yourself and hopefully whoever she is will like you, if not, then she's obviously not the right one for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammiantha For This Useful Post:

Hacoast (04-15-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    come up with some wise crack or be fancy and give her something or take something away from her so it forces her to have a conversation lol.

that's how i used to do it take away the girl's phone as an initiation to the process of flirting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chaseme For This Useful Post:

Hacoast (04-15-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Okay... So being humorous is kind of like the key point right? Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacoast View Post
    I'm wondering, if u were to put your arm on their shoulder, wouldn't she feel uneasy about the contact?

Being a dick to them? Seriously? Wouldn't that turn them down? What kind of topics would you talk about for first meeting?
    If you are asking me for what to say......I'm not gonna answer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nah, you don't have to answer that. As to what kind of topic to talk about, I should be the one thinking about it. I still curious about this. Having body contact at first meeting, won't it be uneasy for girls? That's just my thought.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd find it seriously uncomfortable personally. But I like my personal space. I think you'd be able to tell from the girl you're speaking to, she may be very tactile in which case you'll probably be able to as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    Also, if you are talking to a girl. Be a dick to them. Appearently they like that.
    Okay, what he meant here was different then what it appears. When he says act like a dick, he means act fearless without coming off as too cocky or negative. Like challenge them, give them things to look forward to. Make them want to talk to you, and get to know them. If you start talking about drinking, and then go off a little about how well you can chug, play flipcup, etc, and shes into those things, she might want a challenge. Or to be your partner

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Do not be a dick, do not bother her, do not make fun of her, do not brag, do not get upset if she does not respond, do not have the "I am the best" ego trip attitude that some men have when talking to women, do not annoy her, and do not touch her. Touching a random girl can result in a quick slap of the face or calling out that you are weird or creepy, let her have her personal space. Depends on the women you are also after. If the girl you want to talk to is immature then you could probably act like a young immature guy and be able to talk to her just fine but if she is more mature than acting immature will likely not get you very far. Treat her with respect, talk to her in the way you think a woman would want to be talked to, make her laugh, and make her smile. You are not in this to have a girl get pissed off or annoyed, that defeats the purpose of talking to her in the first place. If you act like a cocky horn dog than she may not want to even hear your name...it all depends on the girl and how you want to approach the situation. If you are simply looking to get her drunk and get her in bed than offer booze (not if she is jailbait though). Confidence plays a big role in this. If you act like a dick, though do not be surprised if she completely blows you off if she is not into that type of thing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Hacoast (04-16-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Do not be a dick, do not bother her, do not make fun of her, do not brag, do not get upset if she does not respond, do not have the "I am the best" ego trip attitude that some men have when talking to women, do not annoy her, and do not touch her. Touching a random girl can result in a quick slap of the face or calling out that you are weird or creepy, let her have her personal space. Depends on the women you are also after. If the girl you want to talk to is immature then you could probably act like a young immature guy and be able to talk to her just fine but if she is more mature than acting immature will likely not get you very far. Treat her with respect, talk to her in the way you think a woman would want to be talked to, make her laugh, and make her smile. You are not in this to have a girl get pissed off or annoyed, that defeats the purpose of talking to her in the first place. If you act like a cocky horn dog than she may not want to even hear your name...it all depends on the girl and how you want to approach the situation. If you are simply looking to get her drunk and get her in bed than offer booze (not if she is jailbait though). Confidence plays a big role in this. If you act like a dick, though do not be surprised if she completely blows you off if she is not into that type of thing.
    You must not be in college.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just graduated from University.