DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hey, you're not being singled out for starters.

Second, you're starting to act like Danny/Cara. How? Already you are saying we're singling you out? And that Ronith is criticizing you?

Seriously, I dunno why you are taking what Ronith is saying negatively. It may be criticism, but it's actually a compilation of TIPS and FACTS. Doesn't look like he's telling you to scrap the idea of your "website" and to not go through with it, he's only telling you a base of what you're getting into.

Although you might not like what he said, if I were you it would be well worth it to save what he said (text file maybe?) and use it for any future references. And he only posted one negative comment (see above) after you rejected everything he had to say to you.

I'm not on anyone's side here, nor am I ever. I maintain a neutral view on everything and try my best to side with what is right.

PS: If you really want help from people to spend hours coding for your potential site, you gotta through some money out there or chances are you won't get any responses. And to run a site like what you are planning, expect to drop at least $1,000 to start unless you will be doing most of the coding/have access to premade templates you can work from.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Kad (04-15-2012),Kristin (04-16-2012),Ronith (04-15-2012),Ryan~ (04-15-2012)