18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    People are f****** annoying.
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 04-15-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I do not know anything about this method but if your aunt is doing well is it possible to ask if you could work for her/with her? It would save you money in operating costs of hosting a website in the first place and if it is already making money than the hurdle of getting attention to the website is also done for you. Possibility? lol I don't know just throwing a comment out there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

SmokeToke (04-15-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeToke View Post
    First off my paypal I use is in my boyfriends name. He hasn't claimed taxes, but bought a $15,000 dollar car in the last 8 years, and hasn't had a job.. if you understand that.
    CLEARLY, He's making money, and nobody is asking him for cash. So once again, you are not from where I am so therefore have no idea what goes on with our system. They are morons clearly. & Ofcourse my posts are fueled with ignorance, just like all of yours harass others or troll ignorance.
    & Good for the forum you co-own, those are pretty excellent stats.
    My aunt owns her own GPT/PTC WEBSITE and makes good money and knows lots about demands, advertising and traffic.
    Therefore your co-owner position, is half as good as her knowledge with her running her own site for the last 7 years.
    Now can you disappear and stop trying to discourage and put me down.
    Is a $15,000 car purchased 8 years ago supposed to impress me? I hope you realize it depreciated by now. So, he hasn't paid taxes in the last eight years, and bought a car? Smart. Yeah, tax evasion that long will result in serious fines and jail time. I wonder where that money came from...It couldn't have possibly came from a traditional avenue of earning an income.

The fact of the matter is, that all your "investments" are poor and shitty.

A real investment is:
    -Property
    -Automobile
    -Financial Securities

These investments increase your equity. Those virtual assets will NOT be consistent, and will not raise your owner's equity.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

lastly, if you are making a help forum for the purpose of collecting money from members.......you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh get lost. :/ I am capable of doing whatever I put my mind too.

EDIT: Actually, I think I'd like to keep going
    Just cause I can prove you wrong once again.
    8 Years, means 8 YEARS AGO.
    In NS, After 7 years, they wipe any debt, etc.
    SO, No jail time, no trouble.
    And let's see your car? LOL

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I do not know anything about this method but if your aunt is doing well is it possible to ask if you could work for her/with her? It would save you money in operating costs of hosting a website in the first place and if it is already making money than the hurdle of getting attention to the website is also done for you. Possibility? lol I don't know just throwing a comment out there.
    That is a Good idea, but she prefers to do it solo, unfortunately. She has offered to help me with a few things I may need, such as traffic, ideas, etc,
    but does not have the time to help me own the site as she is so busy with hers.. But I like your positive input, Thanks.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh get lost. :/ I am capable of doing whatever I put my mind too.

EDIT: Actually, I think I'd like to keep going
    Just cause I can prove you wrong once again.
    8 Years, means 8 YEARS AGO.
    In NS, After 7 years, they wipe any debt, etc.
    SO, No jail time, no trouble.
    And let's see your car? LOL
    This is my car:

-pic removed-

Satisfied?

And you are making a forum for all the wrong reasons. It will fail.
    Last edited by Ronith; 04-15-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am not making it ONLY to make money, nor to make money at first, but I am looking to eventually make money from it.
    And it's not only a Help Forum, if you did not see above, People PAY good money for refferals, graphic designs, etc.
    Why not invest a bit and earn, Isn't that what most people do? What kind of idiot would pay ALL their money out their own pocket, and have no kind of investment :/
    & If you can prove that's your car, I'll believe it LOL.
    Even if it is, How do you even make that much money, all you do is sit on clraik harassing people.
    & From your site you Co-Own? According to you it's wrong to run a site to make money.
    But isn't Joe making money off of clraik? Maybe not tons, but he is.
    So you need to get real.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am not making it ONLY to make money, nor to make money at first, but I am looking to eventually make money from it.
    And it's not only a Help Forum, if you did not see above, People PAY good money for refferals, graphic designs, etc.
    Why not invest a bit and earn, Isn't that what most people do? What kind of idiot would pay ALL their money out their own pocket, and have no kind of investment :/
    & If you can prove that's your car, I'll believe it LOL.
    LOL, and what will make people flock to your forum over the 1000s of forums out there.

"People PAY good money for refferals, graphic designs, etc."

So ironic, you wanted to pay $10 for an auction site to be built. You don't even practice what you supposedly preach.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Investing also carries the potential to lose all of the investment cash, it is a gamble. So you would have to be willing to lose all the money you put into it should it come to that as this method seems to not carry an absolute return on investment. Is it possible to find a different method of online money making, maybe finding a job through a company that allows at home work? Then you could throw any potential extra cash, money you are essentially gambling away, into this website idea. That way you would still have an income from a job, working from home, while investing in this idea and not having to worry about whether or not you have money.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Investing also carries the potential to lose all of the investment cash, it is a gamble. So you would have to be willing to lose all the money you put into it should it come to that as this method seems to not carry an absolute return on investment. Is it possible to find a different method of online money making, maybe finding a job through a company that allows at home work? Then you could throw any potential extra cash, money you are essentially gambling away, into this website idea. That way you would still have an income from a job, working from home, while investing in this idea and not having to worry about whether or not you have money.
    She should put the money torwards a rainy day, not blow it when she has the chance...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Okay, I'll just end this quick.
    I do have knowledge, I do have money available to invest, and I will carry on with what I'm planning, with anyone's help or not. :/
    Wow, clraik is "some helpful" NOT.
    Really, this is a bother. Also, @(you need an account to see links)
    I PMd you, and you didn't bother to reply, and I see you've read this...
    What is going on here :/ Why am I being singled out of this forum.
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 04-15-2012 at 01:23 PM.