Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Buillding Website.

Closed due to ignorance :/
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 04-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    bumping this..

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Not Likely.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    o.O What are your plans with this website? Like........

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well, first off.. I want to focus on helping others make money online and real life.
    Also have a fun community thats friendly and helpful.
    A Real Life Buying & Selling area, Contests.
    A PTC/GPT Based as well, where members pay to post refferal links, buy a certain amount of views for their sites or get expert help, etc.
    Thinking still, but this is what I've thought up so far. Which is why I'm still seeking 2 more Admin to join me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    basically you want to start another site to advertise your pyramid. not bad of an idea, but it'll be hard to get forum members and there are only so many sites.

even with all the tools, the most you make a day from most ptc is like $2 a day... and each site takes about 2 hours. so if you did 24 hours in total, no sleep, you get about $48 a day, not exactly worth it

but good idea, i have tried to make a forum for ptc, it did get me over 300 referrals on the sites i used, and earned ME personally about $700 or so in a years time, but it wasn't worth the effort i put into the site

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeToke View Post
    Due to my recent discovery of my skin disease - (you need an account to see links)
    I found out that my medication for that & my depression , back problems, abdominal pain, is going to be around $200 a month.
    So I am broke as fuck, and can bearly afford $20 a month for medication.
    But besides this point, I applied for Pharma Care, they are suppose to help you pay for Medication when your not under social services, etc.
    I got a letter in the Mail today stating my application was not approved, and I am not eligible because I turn 18 in 2 days (March 27th)
    Anybody know another way to get help for this... I am in URGENT SERIOUS need of help.
    My LIFE possibly depends on this.
    I don't think you are in the position to give advice about investing. Besides, I wouldn't call a GPT's / PTC's an online investment. There simply isn't an inelastic demand for it. Besides if you offered someone in the past $10 to create an auction style website....I don't think you can afford to create this forum. Furthermore, you cannot suddenly appear with an established forum. It takes years and years to build. You need to have a loyal following. Besides if you plan on going on welfare, prepare to get audited every year. You would have to report the earnings from this website as an income. Besides if you are gambling online already and its your primary source of income and you are NOT paying tax on it. That's tax evasion and fraud.

Honestly, you didn't think this through at all....
    Last edited by Ronith; 04-15-2012 at 11:35 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Mike (04-15-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Honestly, You have no idea what your talking about.
    You don't know me. You know SmokeToke. You know what I look like.
    I can make graphics, I can do SOME coding.
    I can't do PHP and need a little help with my coding that is why I asked for help.
    For two, there are PLENTY of ways to make money online LEGITLY. I didn't say it was FOCUSED on gpt's, ptc's.
    But people who run those kind of sites will be YOUR biggest investors.
    REALLY, You need to lay off.. Cause your starting to really get on my nerves.
    Learn your facts before you start critisizing people. I swear, I am on my last straw of reporting your ignorance.
    All you ever have is negative feedback towards users. Grow up & Get a life BESIDES trolling people on clraik.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Also, as for my money situation, things have picked up for me.
    It's not like you know my monthly income. I believe that thread was a bit ago.
    We're currently in the process of moving to our old place, therefore; we now have a good sum of extra money each month.
    We now only have half the costs to pay. The person we stayed with costed us/him alot of money.
    Now, would you mind running off like a good girl and going to play in traffic. <3

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

As for me gambling, it's a fun thing I did a few times, not like it's your business to be commenting on what I do.
    Like man, are you even listening to yourself, all you do is constantly harass people and lurk people and it's kind of creepy/annoying.
    Really, you need to get a damn life.
    & Funny if a forum takes years and years to build, I've already got one free one premade to mess with my ideas.
    and as I see from vb, clraik has their template, so therefore it is also premade, just editable.
    AND Maybe the members & threads/posts, etc takes years and years.
    Not likely the content, so do you KNOW what you're talking about? TROLOLOLOLOL.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am sorry, but just because you read what you didn't want to read , you don't have to be a bitch about it and make a hissy fit.

I am a co owner/admin/mod on a forum with these stats:
    Threads: 814,758, Posts: 11,532,458, Members: 130,369
    For comparison this is clraik:
    Threads 7,672 Posts 115,344 Members 2,159

I know what I am talking about, your posts are fueled by ignorance. You have no idea how hard it is to mod and maintain a website. Furthermore, if you are already blowing money now(or planning on to) on a frivolous website you clearly don't have the ability to save money. So you have no business investing in anything.

I have a feeling you will be audited soon. If anyone from the Canada Revenue*Agency* looks at your financial statements, your online purchases and sales will raise huge red flags.