Thread: My extremely weird dream that almost actually came true in reality....

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

My extremely weird dream that almost actually came true in reality....

Okay guys, I had a weather related dream that almost came true in reality. Here it is:

One day, it was a Friday and I wasn't on spring break. I was in school, in English class at this time. The sky turned black, and suddenly everyone came rushing to math class to look through the window, and we noticed a TORNADO! There was also a thunderstorm, so my English teachers made us go outside, and we had an outdoor classroom made out of metal, and we even had the same kind of metal desks as we did in my English class! My teacher made everyone go inside the super small outdoor classroom, and then she said "Everyone, find a desk and hide under it!". The tornado sirens didn't work, but all the classes had to fit in one, and that is like 7 classes I think! Under my desk, I was reading handwriting from another student who has now graduated from my middle school, and he said really evil and creepy things. It became pitch dark outside, we were all trapped in our outdoor classrooms and some of us were screaming for help! But we never got help. One of my friends walked out of the outdoor classroom, she got in trouble. She was laying against the wall and she had blood coming out of her eyes. I was crying at this time. We were all stuck at school forever now, and suddenly our world didn't have colors anymore! It was all in black, grey, and white!

The end. There was almost a tornado in reality, except the tornado sirens came on and it was just a tornado warning.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Wow ESP! Try dreaming if 2012 will be the year when all of us die