I found a story generator and generated my dream that was about tornadoes and wow, the grammar in the story is more worse than mine o_0

Your Bonsai Story Tree starter sentences:
One day, it was a Friday and we had an outdoor classroom, she got in school, in our outdoor classrooms and we noticed a Friday and I wasn't on spring break.
I was reading handwriting from another student who has now and suddenly everyone came rushing to fit in English class to look through the classes had to fit in one, and suddenly our outdoor classrooms and she had blood coming out of her eyes.
I was crying at this time.
We were screaming for help!
But we noticed a TORNADO!
There was in school, in English class at this time.
The tornado sirens didn't work, but all trapped in trouble.
She was laying against the same kind of metal desks as we never got help.
One of my friends walked out of metal, and he said really evil and we even had the same kind of her eyes.
I was in black, grey, and suddenly everyone go inside the classes had blood coming out of the same kind of the outdoor classroom, she had blood coming out of her eyes.
I think!
Under my desk, I was in one, and we noticed a Friday and suddenly our world didn't have colors anymore!
It was all the classes I think!
Under my middle school, and suddenly our outdoor classrooms and we even had blood coming out of the same kind of the outdoor classrooms and we noticed a desk and ...

If you wanna try it out, go here:
(you need an account to see links)