- Secure login
- Shows current time
- Proxy support
- Saves and loads last login
- Has a log to show Kads by name to be fed
- Has a log to show what the kad wants to be fed
- Has an editable ignore list; the item wil be added automatically, if it is more than you configured max price
- Allows user to set max price to pay for items to feed kads
- Has a sync seconds option (not sure if this always works)
- Allows user to set time to start refreshing (20 is a good time)
- Allows user to set time to stop refreshing (10 is a good time)
- Allows user to set refresh speed in seconds (1)
The way it would work is for every minute between 20 to the next minute it hits 10 (ex 7:50:20 - 7:51:10), with a 1 second refresh interval. The next time it would start would be (7:52:20 - 7:53:10) with a 1 second refresh interval, this will continue until the user stops the feeder.
- Log to show what has been purchased, how much it cost and if a kad is fed
- Log has save option to a text file
- Feed using items already in inventory
- Check to see if item is in inventory after purchasing
- Popup alert on good feed
- Minimize to systray
- Pause a configurable time after a good feed
Sweet! Thanks for releasing! Ill try it out tonight!!
Awesome Kad Feeder! From the looks of it, so many features and options for the user. An amazing alternative to the other Kad Feeders we have.
It's not exactly showing their are Kads when I can go to Neopets and see the Kads JUST refreshed :/
It only shows if you are within your time setting, what configuration did you use?
Refresh begin: 20 before
Refesh End: 10 After
Refresh Every: 1
Spend no more than 10000
the kad on Neo had a full list of unfed kads, but the program was showing none.
Very strange, I just tested and fed the first one I saw. I wonder if it was idle, when the kads restocked. People sure don't like, when you feed a kad quickly.
I'm not sure. I'll give it another go later