Ever want to just make profit out of thin air? Have a ton of shells, and mad you're not making a ton of profit from them?
Well, here is what I personally do to solve my problem
*I know it may seem like common sense, make what you will of it, I'm purely posting for anyone interested, and an alternative to selling shells for nothing.
1. The very first thing to do is to go to hotmail or yahoo, make a new email, and write that down on notepad.
2. Next, go on Neopets. Also open a tab with whatsmyip.com open, or another IP showing site. Set your new, unused IP and check to make sure it is elite and works on neo. Do this simply by refreshing both, whatsmyip will tell you if proxy is detected, and neopets will load to show that it works.
3. Next, create an account with a decent name. Avoid non-words and numbers if possible.
This is where you can start reading if you are doing this with an aged, inactive shell with virtually nothing on it. You know, the ones that you find on unregistered emails and don’t want to do anything with? The ones that rot? Why not make some cha-ching off of those?
4. Use the email you just made as that accounts email. Write down the BD, PW and UN of the account. Repeat this process 4 more times, for a total of five accounts. (if doing this with an unreg, you already have the email, and most likely the birthday.)
5. Now, take the Avatar Grabber that works on this site, situate the proxy onto it, and get the first 80 or so avatars for each account.
6. Go to the soup kitchen, and work on getting the elusive Soup Faerie Avatar. Better to do it now rather than later.
7. Next, browse Jellyneo or TDN avatar checklists, getting as many as you can. You should be able to get around 100 without spending any neopoints.
8. Scoresend safe times for the rest of the day, dispersed over many games. You should be able to make around 60k +. With New Programs to work out very safe times, this should be a no brainer. This is important not only to build up neopoint stores, but to increase your “Games Played”. This will come in handy as you start making the account look even better. Make sure you label this as the main account.
9. Use a daily-doer to do your dailies quickly. Who knows, you may get something nice…
10. Wait until the next day… In theory, you can do this with as many accounts as you’d like, the more the merrier, just make sure your proxies are lined up correctly. I cannot stress this enough. ALWAYS USE PROXIES! Foxyproxy is a very good firefox download I use to make sure I don’t mix up proxies myself. (if you are using an aged shell, and not a newbie account, you don’t have to worry about the delay. Just go right into the next step.)
11. Go make a shop and gallery. Make the Shop around size 20. The gallery should be around size 10+. This will cost you 47,300 NP, which if you made the minimum 60k (there are lists that can do that in 3 hours), would leave you with 12,700 NP plus the 2,500 NP you started out with.
12. Your next step should be to adopt pets. Make sure you have at least 2 WN pets. Try and pound off any useless pets with awful names and no value whatsoever to make room for nicer pets.
13. Around this time, start scoresending for the easier game avatars. Also, with the potential Altador Plot Completer coming out, and with all the autoplayers, organize a way to build up your avatar count. Get the easy game trophies that are not required by high score tables, such as Cheat!
14. By now, the account will look drastically different from when you first got it. It should have 120+ Avatars, 2+WN pets, a shop, gallery, some trophies, and some site event things going. A lot of games played as well. You might begin to pass off as legit if someone doesn’t look too closely. This is tougher to do with newbie accounts, but the concept is still the same. Another optional suggestion I would make would be to get a premade lookup. There are tons around; it is very easy to find them. What they are doesn’t really matter, pick a generic one. At the very least, put a banner in the overhead of your account.
15. Start fiddling with your neoboard signature. Nothing screams shell like posting without a signature. It can be generic, Jellyneo has a ton dependent upon avatars. All the while, continue scoresending different games, while still making 60k + a day. This adds up. You can risk doing it on the junk sides you made if you would like. Think about it, 300k a day doing absolutely nothing. Make sure you use separate proxies for the other accounts if you choose that path.
16. Within a week, you should have over 300k on that account. Make sure you made your bank early on. A few ways to start maximizing this profit is to use a shop wizard sniper and snipe codestones or lab maps. It will give you some items to sell in your shop. Also utilize the money tree grabber, which can net you codestones and the occasional rare item someone accidentally dumped.
17. Start AoBing for the harder to get game avatars, and begin accumulating Bronze trophies, silver trophies, and gold trophies. Make sure your game high scores are not all in avatar games, work on other games from time to time.
18. Plenty of people lend avatar items for free on Clraik and other sites. These can add value to an account, for something you can borrow for free.
19. Your goal at the end of this should be to have 200+ Avatars. Increase your shop to size 50 over time with you SSing and upgrade your gallery at your discretion. Your account should lok very reputable with one to two rows of trophies, a lookup, and many many games played. Chatting on the boards is completely optional, but do not start until your account is decent. Continue to ScoreSend for NP safely, until the account either sells or you give it away. One of the reasons I do this with newbie accounts a lot of times is to give to my friends who get iced. Since I AB a lot, and deal with “hot” items, or items needing to be secured, my friends will typically resell them and give me good, safe, ETS items. This presents a small risk to my friends; therefore it is my personal obligation to keep them afloat sometime after. They are a big part of my success.
20. The older accounts can be resold as mains. Being completely safe, they offer a good deal for someone who is looking to return from an icing. The value increase can be very wonderful, especially based on the fact that many people sell these shells untouched at a very very cheap price. Since it is mostly proxy based, and a lot of the work is done using programs that can be found on this site, it offers a nice way to turn a tidy profit. I am also a fan of using these accounts to secure rare items I may find on an active account, items I would feel unsafe selling to my friends.
21. Please please please make sure you keep everything organized. It helps in the long run.
22. Have fun, this is an adaptation of the rules I typically use to do this on my own. I can’t guarantee anything, but at least you would have more than you originally did. Enjoy.
Nice guide. Good to see more contributors o:
Realllly helpful ^^ You went into a lot of detail some guides, that are similar , dont.
pretty good guide, but what you wrote are mostly common sense.
what needs to be explained more is how to move the funds without being tracked or frozen