Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

The story of your enslavement

Squeegy time again!

Thought this should be posted up since I was reading up on the other thread.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    ya know, i didn't watch much of that, but i remember from somewhere that man, early man, only evolved because of continually eating "magic shrooms" that altered their brain chemistry
    just report it and ignore it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

zxzero (04-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by J_L_K_64 View Post
    ya know, i didn't watch much of that, but i remember from somewhere that man, early man, only evolved because of continually eating "magic shrooms" that altered their brain chemistry
    I heard that somewhere also. I love mushrooms and LSD personally, they show you that there is more to this world than meets the eye.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by J_L_K_64 View Post
    I heard that it was because of man starting to eat bone marrow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I actually listened to most of that, I got bored. I get the whole Government controls us for money blah blah blah heard it all before part but what is the point of the video? Is it saying we supposed to wish and hope that the world eventually has no form control or rules and yet have people live satisfied with each other working together (without money or monetary gain for our work) in harmony because of no formulation/coordination of anything via Government?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I actually listened to most of that, I got bored. I get the whole Government controls us for money blah blah blah heard it all before part but what is the point of the video? Is it saying we supposed to wish and hope that the world eventually has no form control or rules and yet have people live satisfied with each other working together (without money or monetary gain for our work) in harmony because of no formulation/coordination of anything via Government?
    Well, of course we need some type of leader and rules, or everything would go out of control. Yes, it can work with money that is not controlled by private bankers who we are supposed to rely on for everything. Take Abraham Lincolns idea for example, he printed green backs, you still had to work for it but it was abundant so that you could do whatever job you wanted and not have to worry about struggling at some low paid job without benefits etc. Most of our good inventions, like I said in one of my PMs to you was made out of wanting to make their lives easier/better and in turn it helped all of us, an example is the light bulb. Any other questions, or if there is something I left out feel free to leave another message.

Edit: in short money does not create creativity, or productivity. It also binds some potentially great minds to just find jobs and work at that for the rest of their lives. @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Okay so some control to keep the chaos down, but people would still need to have a stratification based on their work. A doctor should be paid more than a grocery store clerk for example. Hence there would be low paying jobs with people "struggling" in comparison to say a doctor's income. If someone needs to buy something expensive like a house for example and a person has a low income there will be struggling, that is where I get confused with what you said. And someone/someplace needs to be holding the money for distribution should private banks not be in existence.

And no I do not believe that money itself creates creativity, people do. Their minds, their personalities etc. Money is a nice addition should an idea result in money but the ideas themselves are not created with money it is all ideas created by the individual. As for productivity I know if I was offered more money to work more I would do it and hence be more productive, such as a promotion at a job.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Why should a doctor be paid more than a grocery clerk, they are both helping the economy out by providing their services. Most doctors actually do less work than a grocery clerk, everything is needed for the world to "go around" as people put it. I agree that if you are doing a dangerous job then you should get paid more than someone doing something that is not dangerous at all.

There is enough land to go around for everyone, why should it be expensive? You are thinking with the mind set that everything should stay as it is to a certian point. Plus how can you buy and sell something that wasn't yours in the first place? e.g. the land that we stand on. Every person in the world can fit into Australia, with land left over, the only problem with this is that the land is mostly desert and not a lot of people want to live in that type of environment.

Yes, I agree that someone needs to hold the money for it to be distributed, and I think that we should not go to a one world government which could be very easily controlled, but we should also not have these invisible borders. We should go back to the treasury printing our money and not someone else lending it to our government with debt attached, which is impossible to pay off since the debt is created out of thin air.

When people are free to do as they wish and not always held down by working long strenuous hours then we would probably have a lot better and more efficient ways of doing things, for example we have machines that can do most of the work that us humans do, I am not saying we should replace everyone with robots, but it can help out in the long run and help us come up with better work that actually helps everyone and the environment around us.

I feel like I am leaving somethings out, so once again if there is any questions feel free to ask. lol @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Why should a doctor be paid more than a grocery clerk, they are both helping the economy out by providing their services.
    ....really? A person operating on an individual, going to med school, exposing themselves to disease that they could contract themselves, helping keep a person from illness should not earn more than a person who rings an orange across the till? They are both helping out the community but they are offering drastically different services, one of which requires far more education and provides a much greater expanse of help to the community.

There is enough land to go around for everyone, why should it be expensive? You are thinking with the mind set that everything should stay as it is to a certian point. Plus how can you buy and sell something that wasn't yours in the first place? e.g. the land that we stand on. Every person in the world can fit into Australia, with land left over, the only problem with this is that the land is mostly desert and not a lot of people want to live in that type of environment.
    Yeah plenty of land around, Earth is big...got it. People are certainly free to go build themselves a treehouse in the Amazon if they want or dig a hole in the desert ground but those that want to stay at home need to buy the land which is going to have a stratified price based on location, beaches, mountain views etc will cost more regardless of how much Australian desert there may be to build on. Should a person have a low income and not want to move they will have to buy a home and that may be a struggle even if it is not relatively expensive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    ....really? A person operating on an individual, going to med school, exposing themselves to disease that they could contract themselves, helping keep a person from illness should not earn more than a person who rings an orange across the till? They are both helping out the community but they are offering drastically different services, one of which requires far more education and provides a much greater expanse of help to the community.

Yeah plenty of land around, Earth is big...got it. People are certainly free to go build themselves a treehouse in the Amazon if they want or dig a hole in the desert ground but those that want to stay at home need to buy the land which is going to have a stratified price based on location, beaches, mountain views etc will cost more regardless of how much Australian desert there may be to build on. Should a person have a low income and not want to move they will have to buy a home and that may be a struggle even if it is not relatively expensive.
    Well, I agree with you on the operating part, they are doing a more dangerous job there, and should therefore be paid more. However, someone who just hands out drugs all day should not be paid more than someone who hands out groceries, but then again there are machines here (not sure how underdeveloped your country is, no offence mean't by that) that you can go to to check out your own groceries. Therefore people can be replaced in that field.

Yea, anyone is free to build a tree house or dig a hole, if we were all working together instead of looking at little differences and fighting with each other, everyone could work together for the most part and help build houses for each other. Also about the location/view thing, some people, such as me could care less what type of view they had when they looked out their window, I am sure it is the same for people who live on the street atm. Just because one person cares about the view they had does not mean everyone does.

Also a little something to think about, why must we have to pay for a house or the location, everyone could work together and learn to build houses, then build them for free for each other. lol. Why should we have to pay for land, I mean it is free and no one owns it. Yes, I get that some people are lazy and would not want to do this, then eff them, they don't get a house if they don't want to work for it or help one another out.