DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Omg guys I must tell you about this one dream I had a couple of days ago.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Okay, I went to the most poor neighborhood in Florida, and I grew into a giant transformer thingy. Fireballs kept coming out of my mouth so I took them each time one came out and started throwing them at the trailers and they were all burned to the ground. My hands started turning into chain saws so I started cutting trees down. When I was done destroying the neighborhood I started grabbing random people who was walking around the neighborhood and broke them in half like they were a stick and then it seemed like the world was about to end because I could actually feel the world turning upside down and then everyone in Florida were all out in oceans and we all drowned and died.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Omg guys I must tell you about this one dream I had a couple of days ago.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Okay, I went to the most poor neighborhood in Florida, and I grew into a giant transformer thingy. Fireballs kept coming out of my mouth so I took them each time one came out and started throwing them at the trailers and they were all burned to the ground. My hands started turning into chain saws so I started cutting trees down. When I was done destroying the neighborhood I started grabbing random people who was walking around the neighborhood and broke them in half like they were a stick and then it seemed like the world was about to end because I could actually feel the world turning upside down and then everyone in Florida were all out in oceans and we all drowned and died.
    Wow... i love when i have those dreams, not when i kill people or anything but when im like a transformer or something really cool ^^