DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    ....I see another conspiracy post of "absolute proof" in the near future.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    awesome, pure awesome, lol
    just report it and ignore it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wish some people where clones, than you could kill there clones as many times as you want but they would still be alive.
    That may be a little dark but who wouldn't want to kill Bin Laden a few dozen times

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    ....I see another conspiracy post of "absolute proof" in the near future.
    I said nothing about absolute proof, if that is what you were getting at. xD Just wanted to hear others thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Khelddar View Post
    I wish some people where clones, than you could kill there clones as many times as you want but they would still be alive.
    That may be a little dark but who wouldn't want to kill Bin Laden a few dozen times
    There was a lot of things about bin laden that people do not know about.. he was one of the top ten people in the CIA, and the USA was looking for him forever and could not find him with all their great resources, but yet a news reporter waltzed right into his hideout and video recorded him.. People do need to do research before they speak, honestly..

The BBC, in an article published shortly after the 9/11 attacks, stated that bin Laden "received security training from the CIA itself, according to Middle Eastern analyst Hazhir Teimourian."[1]
    In a 2003 article, Michael Powelson of the Russian journal Demokratizatsiya wrote:
    It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden's operation and gave it all the support they could.[2]
    In a 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC wrote:
    During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[3]

Taken from wiki. Look up Tim Osman.
    @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    I said nothing about absolute proof, if that is what you were getting at. xD Just wanted to hear others thoughts

There was a lot of things about bin laden that people do not know about.. he was one of the top ten people in the CIA, and the USA was looking for him forever and could not find him with all their great resources, but yet a news reporter waltzed right into his hideout and video recorded him.. People do need to do research before they speak, honestly..
    I never said he was a bad man or he wasn't who the media made him out to be, he most likely is but i don't rule out the chance he may have been a puppet.
    I would kill John Malkovich 10 times if they where all clones. (I don't know why there is just something about his voice and face)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Only in America

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    I would agree on the Obama being a terrorist, the others I am not too sure on as I can't see the future. xD
    u r strange

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    u r strange
    I try! I just don't listen to the media and let them decide for me, like most of you do. I research things myself, and Obama is a terrorist to some cultures, his own included. You can take a look at the patriot act for that, took away all the constitution rights. Just because he says words and people follow like the "cheer-leading effect" does not make him a good president.

@(you need an account to see links)

R.I.P TO THE 3,000 people that died on 9/11.
    R.I.P TO THE 1.5 million Iraqi's that were wrongfully blamed and killed for 9/11.
    R.I.P TO THE hundred's of thousands Afghani's that were wrongfully blamed and killed for Osama Bin Laden.
    R.I.P TO THE millions and counting of Palestinians that are fighting for their land. (Long live Palestine)
    R.I.P. TO ALL soldiers that are lost their lives for no reason whatsoever.
    R.I.P. TO ALL innocent people that lost their lives because of war.
    y2k8vortex 10 hours ago 8

@(you need an account to see links) I am glad you found some wacky people on the internet. That is not research though. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Here...go to this website (you need an account to see links) if you are not already aware of it. I read it for entertainment purposes but honestly you will find more "research" that helps further your opinions on whatever you may believe in. Everything from alien encounters, to how to survive the apocalypse, to people hating others who listen to the mainstream media and not the underground conspiracy bloggers and conspiracy websites.

Honestly there is a ton of links on that website, posts, and many more wacky ideas (that is where the entertainment comes in) than Obama being an alleged terrorist and more than enough people to ask for "unbiased" research from.