49/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by J_L_K_64 View Post
    ya know i hate to say it, but part of me says this should go in the adult section, and the other part says that this is might prove useful for some members and to leave it here...........
    I don't think this should go in the adult section, I think this is more useful for girls who have just started which usually are 12-13
    that have never heard of it Plus, every girl goes through it so it's not exactly an adult topic

But thats just my opinion

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by J_L_K_64 View Post
    ya know i hate to say it, but part of me says this should go in the adult section, and the other part says that this is might prove useful for some members and to leave it here...........
    You see, I think this is what Ashley meant when she said there should be a girls section. I understand, but i'm pretty sure putting it in the adult section wouldn't help many "starters" as I would say and would only prove use to the 18+ that can access that fourm.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If it needs to be moved then just delete it. Most of us older women have heard of this or would have access to it just by asking our obgyn, I wish I knew about this product when I was just getting my period and opted for it than pads. Of course the girls section only was shot down for various reasons. No one has made a girls group and since menstrual cycles happen to underage girls I didn't think it would be wrong to post about it. It's your call.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Midol is amazing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

victoriamle (04-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I heard a joke once, made by a man, that he keeps Midol in a candy dish in various spots in the house to have a "happy wife and a happy life". Made me laugh.

But yeah this is hardly an "adult section" material. This is basic stuff and it can get a whole lot more complicated and gross with women's issues that maybe the very young should not peer into but having an alternative method for menstrual cycles is one of the things they should be reading about. The more one knows the less scared or worried they are when the time comes to make their own decisions about their body.