5 times
    Time Online
    36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[GUIDE] NeggSweeper Trophy Guide

Taking the time of the Negg Festival, i will make my first guide =D

The guide is About NEGGSWEEPER

So, what can you get playing this game....well, sadly it doesn't have an avatar, but you can get TWO trophys with it.

Single Game Trophy

Easy obtainable trophy, just win a hard match in the start of the month, and if your lucky enough, you will have the points to get at last bronze. For gold and silver, you need to hope for a special negg to get some extra points.

Cumulative Trophy

A bit Harder than the single game one...You can play in any difficult, but you get it faster if you play on a hard difficult. I personally play at the Medium difficult when i want to get this trophy.Dont forget to play from the start of the month too, this will make your work easier.

The GAME!

The game, everyone knows the basic, it is a classic MINEFIELD game. You only need your mouse to play(and your control key if you want to mark, unwanted neggs). You objective is to get all the Neggs, without getting any red neggs.If your PRO at minefield you probably want to skip this part and go to Scoring section.

Basics Strategies
    First of All, this number represents that THERE is ONE red negg in one touching this number one, so, you need to be cautious in all the marked red neggs

In this screenshot, you can see whats happens when you click a cell hwere there is NO red neggs touching, you do a combo, cleaning all the blank spaces around it, and giving you bonus ponts(see more in the scoring section)

Watch out!!! You know there is a red negg touching this ONE cell, and it only have ONE lefting cell, so you have 100% sure there is a red negg ...only one thing to do....

Control click the redd negg and VOILA! you are safe from one negg! Good luck finding all the bad neggs =)

Scoring!

The only thing different from classic minefild is the score points.
    You get 1 point for each negg you clear, plus, you get a bonus if you clear more than 25(or so-so) cells in one Turn. You get a bonus for depending on the difficult. You get x3 for hard difficult, x2 for Medium, and x1 for easy. lets say you cleared 40 tiles in 1 turn, you will get 120 bonus on hard, 80 on medium and only 40 on easy.

The other way, and the most wanted way to get points, is finding rare neggs. When you find rare neggs, ALOT of points are added to your jackpot(remember, you lose them if you didnt manage to win the game)
    (you need an account to see links)
    GREAT JOB, A FISH NEGG!!!......Too bad...i didnt manage to win this one...

There are 5 different kinds of Special neggs

Blue Negg - Worth 50 points
    Purple Negg - Worth 100 Points
    Rainbow Negg - Worth 150 Points
    Crystal Negg - Worth 250 Points
    Fish Negg - Worth 500 Points

I wish you good luck finding these rare neggs and getting you trophy, any question i will be pleased to ask. This is only my second post to the forum, any regards are welcome.
    Last edited by Drake.; 04-02-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Edit: The imgs went as thumbs, dont know why x_X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake. For This Useful Post:

zoemeow (03-31-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    By experience, easy mode would be better for cumulative. You get points faster over time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I personally preffer medium, i get about 90% winning rate on it....easy enough...

Well, sadly nobody found my guide useful