Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How should I transfer these NPs?

Hybrid View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How should I transfer these NPs?

I have 3 shells with about 100k each to transfer to my main.
    I don't want to mess anything up - and for some reason the transferring NPs guide didn't really help ;p
    I was planning on putting stuff in my shop and just buying it...but my main is a newbie acc. I was recently frozen (when I was playing legit) and now i'm saying eff it i'm doing everything illegally now. So my main is relatively new, keep that in mind. I've been thinking about dragging it out over long periods of time, like buying at different times during the week so I'm not buying a 99k Blue Ixi doll and TNT will be like "whoa, something's up."
    all i have is junk so please tell me, how do i go about this? :c

btw i saw someone mention that they just use shells to SS, transfer, and then never touch the shells again. so i was gonna do that.

Care to help?

side note: I score send to get my nps

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well why don't you save up to 600k and get a baby pb? You can transfer it to another shell and trade it later. Or if you want to test it, transfer the money onto one main shell and see if you get banned for selling an 99k item. You probably won't.

Are you using a proxy for each account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No, no proxies. Baby PB is a good idea.... I think I'm gonna test it and sell an item for 99k on my shell and buy through another shell; if i don't get banned, i'll do the same with my main

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well this week is the perfect time to transfer it since a lot of the Neopet Staffs are on break. There will be some working, yes but since it's Christmas, a lot of people are probably sending their friends items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yea I was just thinking that!
    What if I just buy 99k items out of my main's shop - and then self freeze the shells?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Alrighty, thanks

And can someone answer me this Q: To use a proxy with Majin, all I have to do is insert the Proxy and the port where it says to insert it? I don't have to mess around with Chrome's add ons or whatever the hell these proxy guidelines are telling me, do i? it's just a simple copy and paste and then check the box and sign onto the acc?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    I wouldn't self freeze the shells if all you're doing is passing over 99k. Self freezing is a red flag, and they might come in to check, verses you just moving 100k, which they probably wouldn't even seen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah I'm doing little at a time. Nothing major like millions lol
    try now im score sending off of 2 side accounts using 2 different proxies & when they're finished i'm going to transfer (i should have like 250k from the both of them) then i'll transfer the nps to my main

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah. Go for it! Part of hacking means taking a risk. When you hack, you have to have the mentality that you're going to get caught.

When you don't get caught, the taste of victory is sweeter. I just funneled 100m onto one account directly from like 7-8 hacked accounts and I'm going go see how long until I get banned. Wasteful but whatever. If I don't get banned, I'll sell it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by alskdjfhg View Post
    Btw, welcome to the world of cheating.

Here's one not-so-friendly advice I will have to throw out there, though: You will eventually screw up and get frozen. Especially your first couple of times, so try not to grow too attached to your accounts. It's so easy to cheat, but it's hard to get away with it. But through experience (because everyone has different patterns and methods of cheating) and a little bit of research, you will learn from your mistakes and find little things that work for you.
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm not really setting myself up for anything. I'm mainly using cheating just to get back everything I lost and everything I've always wanted but could never get legit. I'm not interested in making USD or selling accounts. :p