42/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Weed sucks IMO.
    Not worth it, doesn't deserve all the hype it gets.
    I find alcohol quite fun though when used occasionally. ;D

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    from a former pothead and semi-alcoholic, i can say this, if i didn't have seizures from smoking weed, i'd still be smoking it, for 2 reasons, #1 it's a relaxant #2 it's a pain reliever, you see, if you had lived my life, you too would be in pain 24/7, and i like to not take meds every single day, i try letting nature take it's course, however, unlaced weed did help with the pain, when i wasn't seizing every time i smoked it

and my RL is very stressful, always has been, but living on my own, working over 60 hours a week doesn't help either, and turning to drinking doesn't sound very fun to me, especially when i don't have time to drink when i wanna with people i wanna, since we all have RL to take care of

i guess what i'm trying to say is this, smoking weed is better than drinking alcohol, mainly because alcohol is a depressant, and if you're drinking alone, you feel worse, and on the other hand, smoking weed, no matter if you're alone or not will make you feel better emotionally, and as they say, laughter is the best medicine

as for how you feel about yourself, you're confused, dunno if you're a hypocrite or not..................

well, you are, you sound like you spent your whole life denouncing weed as the devil, etc etc, and you try it, and you find out that you're not "hooked" on it or anything and that it wasn't as bad as you always said it was, but ya know what? fuck it, everyone is a hypocrite, always saying one thing, doing another, that's how life goes, gotta learn to deal with it at some point, better now than later

my final thoughts though cause i am rambling, a lot, weed is not addictive, it's only illegal cause of the early 1900's and the paper mill barons of the day, afraid hemp would take over the forest industry (papers/pencils/anything made with trees) started a smear campaign against it, saying it was the devil's plant, etc etc, however, it has been proven that alcohol is addictive, even to people with no addictive personalities whatsoever
    just report it and ignore it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

zxzero (04-01-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Yeah I agree with Danny ;D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Danny (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Yeah I agree with Danny ;D

Where's the Skyy D;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hmm I don't think weed is the devil I just never wanted to get hooked on it because my friends that are total potheads are terrible adverts for weed being less destructive than alcohol. Also with there being some mental health problems in my family, I think it is more risky for me.

So I guess I am a hypocrite but I've been thinking and it doesn't really matter. People change, things happen that you can't predict and life's way too short to regret a silly mistake.

But it's been really interesting reading all your responses, @(you need an account to see links) in particular and @(you need an account to see links) props to you and that basement. Looks like fun

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by J_L_K_64 View Post
    from a former pothead and semi-alcoholic, i can say this, if i didn't have seizures from smoking weed, i'd still be smoking it, for 2 reasons, #1 it's a relaxant #2 it's a pain reliever, you see, if you had lived my life, you too would be in pain 24/7, and i like to not take meds every single day, i try letting nature take it's course, however, unlaced weed did help with the pain, when i wasn't seizing every time i smoked it

and my RL is very stressful, always has been, but living on my own, working over 60 hours a week doesn't help either, and turning to drinking doesn't sound very fun to me, especially when i don't have time to drink when i wanna with people i wanna, since we all have RL to take care of

i guess what i'm trying to say is this, smoking weed is better than drinking alcohol, mainly because alcohol is a depressant, and if you're drinking alone, you feel worse, and on the other hand, smoking weed, no matter if you're alone or not will make you feel better emotionally, and as they say, laughter is the best medicine

as for how you feel about yourself, you're confused, dunno if you're a hypocrite or not..................

well, you are, you sound like you spent your whole life denouncing weed as the devil, etc etc, and you try it, and you find out that you're not "hooked" on it or anything and that it wasn't as bad as you always said it was, but ya know what? fuck it, everyone is a hypocrite, always saying one thing, doing another, that's how life goes, gotta learn to deal with it at some point, better now than later

my final thoughts though cause i am rambling, a lot, weed is not addictive, it's only illegal cause of the early 1900's and the paper mill barons of the day, afraid hemp would take over the forest industry (papers/pencils/anything made with trees) started a smear campaign against it, saying it was the devil's plant, etc etc, however, it has been proven that alcohol is addictive, even to people with no addictive personalities whatsoever
    Very nice response. It was mainly barred becasue it was going to cost paper industries millions of dollars to convert their machines over to hemp processors, marijuana was the name of some other plant also I believe, not even the real name for what is now known as marijuana. Cannibus is the real name for it. It has MANY uses also, but you know how people are, the more money they can make the more they will try to make something else out to look bad. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Going through high school I was already super anti-drug, then I got to university and started drinking/smoking pot. Not that I do a whole lot of either (alcohol more than weed), but now I kinda feel stupid for being so anti-everything in high school. I thought it was a big deal and that there was a big difference between me and people who did that kinda stuff, but really I wasn't any different, my morals were the same and I was no better or worse of a person for having experimented. I think probably it's a good thing that you did it once, because now instead of making a blind decision on what you want to do with regards to pot, you can make an informed one from having known both sides. And just because you tried it once, doesn't mean you have to keep doing it if you didn't like it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chookity For This Useful Post:

zxzero (04-01-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I don't do drugs because I witnessed second hand multiple times how they affected my family. Weed isn't bad IMO but I still won't do it.

But since you at least tried it, you have "walked in the others shoes" so you can actually judge people that do it now hahaha

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    Hmm I don't think weed is the devil I just never wanted to get hooked on it because my friends that are total potheads are terrible adverts for weed being less destructive than alcohol. Also with there being some mental health problems in my family, I think it is more risky for me.

So I guess I am a hypocrite but I've been thinking and it doesn't really matter. People change, things happen that you can't predict and life's way too short to regret a silly mistake.

But it's been really interesting reading all your responses, @(you need an account to see links) in particular and @(you need an account to see links) props to you and that basement. Looks like fun

i can tell you this, if you don't want to get hooked on something, you won't, doesn't matter what that thing is that you don't want to get hooked on, mind over matter is not just a saying, it is truth, and being a hypocrite is nothing more than being on par with average nowadays, so no harm on that, and FYI, there's a history in my family as well with mental illnesses but when i was about 18- about 20, there wasn't a day when you couldn't find me stoned, drunk, and/or high on meth, i'm not advocating the uses of those things, nor am i praising them, but that's how i lived my life and i think that i turned out alright for now and the past 8? 9? years

Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Very nice response. It was mainly barred becasue it was going to cost paper industries millions of dollars to convert their machines over to hemp processors, marijuana was the name of some other plant also I believe, not even the real name for what is now known as marijuana. Cannibus is the real name for it. It has MANY uses also, but you know how people are, the more money they can make the more they will try to make something else out to look bad. xD
    ^that is what i was trying to get at, lol
    just report it and ignore it.