1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Quick...guide?

Just a quick guide for people who are pretty lazy (like me) to make money.

First off is to PARTICIPATE IN ALL THE EVENTS (Like duh)
    When I say all, I do mean all the events, like Lenny, Mystery Pic etc. Best time to participate in these events is when the prize they are awarding that week is a particular stamp (which is bound to increase since only 250 of them will exist) or plushies for collectors. Even if you don't know the answer at all, guessing at one answer for Lenny Conundrum might still give you a chance (albeit a small one) at winning the prize. I know I won like a total of 500k NP by giving some intelligent guesses at Lenny Conundrum xD. (Might be a small amount to like most of you T_T)

2) Stalk the auctions!
    It has more treasure than one can set his eyes on, trust me o_o. Before infamousjoe left a previous website and started this forum, I used his auction sniper to net myself like over 2 million NP a day. Well now that it requires such a much higher rank to have access to it, I'm just doing it the legit way by staking it out at the auctions manually. Things you should buy include (Secret Lab Maps, Neggs, Stat increasers, Petpets *These are some good money makers if you're staking out manually*). These are just some examples. Chances of you getting an expensive item like draik MPs or Paintbrushes are pretty low...since people normally set them at high increment prices. Chances of you getting them without a bot is close to 0 :o

3) Spin all the wheels xD
    I do mean ALL the wheels o_o. Mediocrity, Misfortune, Fortune, Extravagance, Monotony all included. It's pretty much self explanatory ;D
    And as to why I included Extravagance is that out of the many many times that I have spun it, I found that the profits reaped from it is more than the costs of spinning out. Even though 100k a spin might be a lot, chancing upon the R100 items would pretty much net you back twice the amount you spent at least. Unless you're so unlucky to get a cheap R100 item xD. Nerkmids and paintbrushes should also recoup your losses quicker than you can imagine ^^

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    wtf is this? is it done or no?

if not you should really put something saying it's not done, if it's not done

annnd make sure you cross reference what other guides there are, we don't want duplicates here, and if i see them i will close/delete them
    just report it and ignore it.