54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Lol yeah, I kind of already have some experience baby sitting though. In my old neighborhood I had like a small group (Like almost 10 kids) of other kids who were young and we were mostly outside playing T-ball, catching bugs, trying to entertain each other by doing funny things, and later on we would usually come in my house to play on my PS2. I would be with them for many hours lol.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Most of the people in my little group were boys though, I only had like 2 other girls in my group.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    That is awesome, there really isn't much to do in this world. xD I also don't understand why people go out and spend a bunch of money a day to be entertained by someone elses business when you can do things near your home for free that are just as fun. EDIT: (Except for the fact that humans need to have that connection to others, it is just programmed into our brains and there is nothing we can do about it)

People have just been brought up by televisions. Back in the old days when women stayed home and did not need to work mothers would teach their children things they needed to know and prepare them for the world, now children get brought up by the TV for the most part and then people don't understand why they are the way they are; their parents are always at work, which the economy does not help with.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Ikr! I was a tomboy back then though and there wasn't really that much girls in my neighborhood.
    I was a fearless bug catcher and I was even able to catch Bees. I usually catch them in a jar. They don't really hurt me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I used to catch bees by their wings and sting people with them (they didn't really hurt me either; when I went into the doctor last time and she gave me the needle I stood right up and she was like no, no sit down. I asked her why and she told me that people usually get queasy from needles but I guess you don't) xD, fun times! I loved catching fireflies also, I have grown out of that stuff but that is not to say that I wouldn't still do it if someone asked me to with them.

Nothing wrong with being a tomboy, a bunch of my cousins were tomboys although most have grown out of that phase some still are pretty tomboyish. xd