13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

What does CK mean to you?

To me CK has always been a community of really great people. I found neopets that I loved and then I found cheating - but all of that led me to this place and ever since finding it I enjoy neopets so much more. To have an "adult" side of the site where you can discuss anything in the world you want without it being read or filtered has just been such an awesome bonus. I have been on this forum for many years and I can't see myself going anywhere else. I have learned things about coding and photoshop I never knew I wanted to know, and found an outlet for missing playing in photoshop, and learned way more about neo than I have ever bothered to explore. I really do love this forum. It's so full of people who are always willing to help or listen to your problems. No matter what it is always open in my browser.

What does this community mean to you? How has it positively effected your life?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Forever (04-15-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    So I started on cK years ago, and honestly, this community has given me so much advice on my real life situations.
    I found out how to get help and what steps I should take on cK
    cK also helped when I was dating an abusive ex to help me realize how I was being treated.
    And even though it seems like something that /should/ be obvious or blatant or things I could figure out myself

I didn't want to accept or see these things, so the fact that everyone here was so accepting and like....willing to help me figure things out? Without judging me?
    It's amazing. I'm blessed to be apart of this community.
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    34d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Most of my old friends quit but I've made a few since I've been here and it's really made me happy being able to chat and gossip about neo outside of neo. It's nice to just be able to get what I want without having to deal with a bunch of crappy, rude people on the boards too. Idk this place is actually way more positive than neo most days. There's always someone there to help you out.

Plus you guys keep me up to date on all the avatars and events my forgetful ass would miss if I didn't check the boards here.
    Last edited by Bioluminescence; 04-18-2019 at 05:52 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bioluminescence For This Useful Post:

Styx (04-13-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Friends that I wouldn't have made if I hadn't joined. I feel at home online at ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    If I wouldn't have found this forum after the other really popular one shut down, I never would have made any friends online. I never would have learned how to mess with html coding other than making a font on neopets, and I never would have learned the basics behind how programs work. Oh and some command prompts.

Y'all are some smart sumbitches and that's why I appreciates you. That, and you accept me for who I am when nobody in real life would.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Ck is basically a place for second chances. There’s no way I would have started from the absolute bottom on neo after losing my account. It’s impossible to trade up now days, especially since drains and krawks lost value. I’ve also met a lot of great people on here. This place also keeps me entertained at work

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    CK is a place I have always felt able to come and talk about my problems, and you guys are totally right, everyone is so accepting here. It has been a really important "place" in my life. Even when I leave neo I still lurk CK lol. I love it here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Stardew (04-14-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    CK is a place I have always felt able to come and talk about my problems, and you guys are totally right, everyone is so accepting here. It has been a really important "place" in my life. Even when I leave neo I still lurk CK lol. I love it here.
    I honestly think I’m on Ck more than neo lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabon View Post
    I honestly think I�m on Ck more than neo lol
    A hundred percent this place is more fun

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Its a nice little community
    The people here are alot nicer and friendly than people on other forums I've been on. No trolling from what I've seen either which is good shows we are mature and not run by 10yr olds
    I don't really post much and I'm not as active as id like to be as I have kids and they come first unfortunately lol
    But the contests and things that run on here I've always found to be a great way to get new and current members involved. After all who does like a shiny new userbar right? :p

I don't think id be playing Neopets if I wasn't on here. Cheating makes things more fun :x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sezy For This Useful Post:

Forever (04-15-2019)