5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Tell me about your tattoos!

Why'd you choose the ones you have, where did you get them, how old were you when you got them, did it hurt, what does your tattoo mean to you, etc.

Or, if you don't have one yet, you can talk about one you'd like to have, why and where, and maybe why you don't have it yet, etc.

I love tattoos and love hearing people's stories behind their tattoos.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    I have a lil friendship tattoo of a lightning bolt in a bottle. I got it with Drizzy when I met him for the first time at his wedding It kinda hurt when I got it but it wasn't anything I didn't expect. It was easy to get used to after a while. Having color done sucked a lot more than the linework though How about you, @(you need an account to see links)?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-10-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

I have six tattoos, this is my most recent one. Got it about a year ago. It is based on the quote "Holding anger is like poisoning yourself and expecting someone else to die.
    Next one is going to be No-Face!
    Last edited by quirkyquill; 04-09-2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Finally got the image to work

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quirkyquill For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-10-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I have 8:

Tilly - a mascot of sorts for my area of the state, I am insanely proud of where I live. I am covering it though because it is badly done.

The "N" - My father had an O, I have an N, and my sister has an E. An ode to the Metallica song, and that we are one lol. We corny (:

My sister and I have eachother's names somehow on our skin. Small, but I have that one.

I have a hideous one on my ankle that was my graduation present I had no idea I was getting. We literally pulled in and my mom said surprise lol I had like 15 minutes to shoose and so I got a chinese symbol. I don't want to talk about it.

I have a rainbow peace sign on my foot. I like men and women.

I also have three harry potter tattoos, the deathly hallows sign, a heartbeat with the glasses and lightning bolt in the middle, slytherin green line & black glasses, and "I solenmly swear that I am up to no good" on my other foot.

My father passed in November, and I have spent so much time thinking about the tattoo. It will be the one I drop the most money on and it will be perfect, and it will be the closure I need I think. A way for me to really see that he is gone and for me to finally realize it. I want to get the snake from Metallica's black album and "Things aren't what they used to be, missing O-N-E inside of me" and then somewhere else on the tattoo "I was me but now he's gone". I am not 100% on this yet. Nothing is perfect enough. Nothing embodies his personality or our relationship or our childhood or whatever. I have to figure it out tho lol I am getting it within the next couple weeks. I am going to cry like a baby.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-10-2019),Maki (04-09-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I've mentioned this on a board here before, but I have a Vulpix tattooed on my thigh. I'd just gotten out of a bad marriage and realised that Pokemon had been a positive part of my life longer than any guy. Vulpix is my favourite (it's underestimated as being cute, but can pack a punch, plus I love red), so I went with a nice pic I found on deviantart. It hurt like a motherfucker, but I knew if I tapped out before I got him coloured, I'd never get it finished. Tried to take my mind off the pain by reading; the tattoo artist commented that he'd never seen someone use that strategy before.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-10-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6d 12h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I don't have a tattoo yet, but I really want to get my dog's paw print tattooed above my right ankle! We had to put him down a few years ago, so it would be my tribute to him. My sister traced it awhile back so I have it all ready to go, I just haven't had a chance to get it yet.

I also want to get the "fearless" rune from the shadowhunter chronicles on my wrist. The rune is supposed to temporarily remove fear from the bearer, and as someone who is entering a potentially dangerous occupation field, I think it would be a nice reminder and confidence booster. Though I might need to switch the placement to somewhere that I can cover easily and I can't really decide where I'd want it besides my wrist, which is why I haven't gotten it yet!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to herongraystairs For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-10-2019)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) (I was at work when I made this forum so I couldn't post the pic of mine lol, sorry for the delay)

Last edited by Crow; 04-10-2019 at 11:08 PM.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    this is fire i love a trad banger

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

@ quirkyquill

i cant recieve private messages on here im not ignoring u

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ohman this is a thread made for me

I currently have 4 tattoos. Even when younger I thought that tattoos were the coolest thing ever. Of course, as soon as I turned 18 I was already seriously thinking about getting them since I didn't need permission from anyone anymore. But it wasn't til I was 21 (?) that I overcame my fear of needles and got my first tattoo. I got the deathly hallows symbol from Harry Potter on my triceps. It wasn't painful at all and I was so happy about getting my first tattoo that really soon after that, I got my second tattoo. A triceratops skull on my biceps cause I freakin' love dinosaurs. And not long after, I got a realistic tattoo of my dog on my arm, made with the hand-poked tattoo (no machine, all manual). On december 2018 I got my 4th one, a moon with the Cancer constellation on top, on my back, just under my neck.

Currently lookin' forward to a Pokemon tattoo, bc I've been part of the Pokemon community for ages, being mod of another mons forum, it's always been a good part of my life, as someone else here said. And probs many others yet to come

15. The Following User Says Thank You to antbot For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-26-2019)