Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing Food Club on multiple accounts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Playing Food Club on multiple accounts?

I know that TNT has the multiple account rule. How do they track if you're cheating? Like if I played FC on my main and side too, will I really be frozen? How often does this really happen?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

okprompt7 (03-05-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    If you want to be 100% safe use a proxy/VPN on your side account(s). Doing this you could theoretically earn NP on as many accounts as you want, even transfer the NP.

TNT will see two (or however many accounts you decide to use) separate IPs logging into two separate accounts instead of one IP logging into multiple accounts, which would cause suspicion/potentially get all the accounts frozen. Just make sure to always log into your main on your original IP and the side accounts always on a proxy/VPN, you will be fine.

Edit: Stardew makes a good point about the emails, forgot about that.
    Last edited by jxt; 03-04-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I do this on multiple accounts but I wouldn't recommend it for accounts you have linked with the same IP or email. It's like doing dailies on multiple accounts, they can and do check it. Like jxt said doing this using a VPN or proxy is the safest. I do think suddenly switching over a side to a new IP would be suspicious especially if you have it email linked. If you don't have it email linked, use a proxy or VPN and always use the same IP for that account and you should be good!

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

jxt (03-04-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I thought of that, but for some reason when I turn on a VPN, the site doesn't let me do anything. If I log on with an IP and then turn it off, then I have another IP doing the activities on the account, it will get flagged. They are not the same email but I am mostly worried about a chain freeze because I have logged into these accounts with my original IP many times.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Well then you should be setting up new accounts properly with proxies/new emails and never using your primary IP on them.

I recommend checking out the guide section, as I'm sure a quick search would return how to properly cheat on multiple accounts.

Honestly, just stick to one IP/proxy and a single email. Never link to another account... And you're fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I thought of that, but for some reason when I turn on a VPN, the site doesn't let me do anything. If I log on with an IP and then turn it off, then I have another IP doing the activities on the account, it will get flagged. They are not the same email but I am mostly worried about a chain freeze because I have logged into these accounts with my original IP many times.
    If you're serious about it pay the $10/month for a VPN service. Free proxies/VPNs are mostly useless in my experience. They're extremely slow, unreliable, already banned, just plain don't work, etc. I would suggest AirVPN, NordVPN, or if you want something really cheap PIA, but PIA lacks the amount of servers Air and Nord offer.

Also I'm not sure if the seller is still around, but I used to buy aged empty shells for around $1/account in bulk, I think it was a minimum of 10 accounts. Again, this is if you're serious about it. Otherwise mess around with free services and make your own shells, just keep your main accounts IP and your shell accounts IPs separate, you'll be fine.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jxt For This Useful Post:

Crow (03-08-2019),Goxar (08-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Well then you should be setting up new accounts properly with proxies/new emails and never using your primary IP on them.

I recommend checking out the guide section, as I'm sure a quick search would return how to properly cheat on multiple accounts.

Honestly, just stick to one IP/proxy and a single email. Never link to another account... And you're fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this VPN not letting me do anything a common problem among VPN's? I have seen a couple others have it but not many. Maybe it is just that I am using a free proxy :/ I wouldn't mind using them it's just they don't let me do anything.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    If you're serious about it pay the $10/month for a VPN service. Free proxies/VPNs are mostly useless in my experience. They're extremely slow, unreliable, already banned, just plain don't work, etc. I would suggest AirVPN, NordVPN, or if you want something really cheap PIA, but PIA lacks the amount of servers Air and Nord offer.

Also I'm not sure if the seller is still around, but I used to buy aged empty shells for around $1/account in bulk, I think it was a minimum of 10 accounts. Again, this is if you're serious about it. Otherwise mess around with free services and make your own shells, just keep your main accounts IP and your shell accounts IPs separate, you'll be fine.
    I didn't realize, thank you. What about proxy browsers? I have only ever heard of Tor.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    If you're not able to play on a VPN then it's a bad VPN server. If you're using a free/public VPN, that's pretty common.

I agree with other sentiments expressed here - you need to fork over a little cash for a paid service.

You can often find very reasonable prices. I got a 5 year sub for Windscribe, which is pretty decent, for like 65 dollars through Stack Social or Massdrop.

Often the VPNs will have an in browser extension you can toggle on and off, and between hopping server locations with that + clearing cookies, you can be in all kinds of accounts and never be linked.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I didn't realize, thank you. What about proxy browsers? I have only ever heard of Tor.
    To be honest I've never used proxies or a service like Tor, I've only ever used VPNs and I love them.

You subscribe, download their program, pick a server local to you (for instance, I would pick a server in North America), click connect, and you're done. Log into your shells, do whatever you need, and there's no string back to your main account. You can do whatever you want on an infinite number of shells using a VPN service.

The only other thing I thought of was that if you don't think you can earn more than 5m NP/month using a paid VPN service it's probably faster and easier for you to spend $10/month on Clraik and just buy NP which is typically $2 per 1m NP. But if you have mass shells, you do Turdy/FC/AB on them, the sky is the limit on what you can earn. A couple years ago when I was more into the game I used to bring in anywhere from 30m~60m/month with bulk shells and a VPN.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jxt For This Useful Post:

Ph0enix (03-04-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    To be honest I've never used proxies or a service like Tor, I've only ever used VPNs and I love them.

You subscribe, download their program, pick a server local to you (for instance, I would pick a server in North America), click connect, and you're done. Log into your shells, do whatever you need, and there's no string back to your main account. You can do whatever you want on an infinite number of shells using a VPN service.

The only other thing I thought of was that if you don't think you can earn more than 5m NP/month using a paid VPN service it's probably faster and easier for you to spend $10/month on Clraik and just buy NP which is typically $2 per 1m NP. But if you have mass shells, you do Turdy/FC/AB on them, the sky is the limit on what you can earn. A couple years ago when I was more into the game I used to bring in anywhere from 30m~60m/month with bulk shells and a VPN.
    I guess I am going to have to pay .. wasn't being cheap just don't own a card lol. I could purchase a prepaid one I guess.