Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What�s one good thing that�s happened in your life lately?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Met my online LDR for the first time at the end of last year It was amazing!

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    220/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I recently got a new job and I just found out they will pay for 2 years of college for me, I'm pretty psyched about that as I've been wanting to get into programming!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vocaloid For This Useful Post:

Bioluminescence (02-04-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I got my tax return today and it was more money than I was expecting!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

Bioluminescence (02-04-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I've become sober, found a great sponsor, and have a ton of support from everyone.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Bioluminescence (02-04-2019),Politoed (02-04-2019)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    34d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I actually love this board. My father died on the 27th of November. On top of the pain of losing him, my aunt STOLE everything my father left to us. I lost him, my aunt, my cousin, and some other family members who called me a gold digger because I am trying to fulfill my father's wishes. Two of my good friends just literally decided out of nowhere not to talk to me again. I lost my job because I couldn't stop crying in front of customers. I have been in a deep, deep depression since that day. I don't mean I have been sad, I have been fighting to find happiness in anything I can. I am sad to the point where any little happiness I feel presents as adrenaline and I shake and tear up. Then I start to cry.

I have been happy exactly 3 times since he died. The first was New Years Day, when I went to Six Flags with my best friend. I was on Batman, and soaring through the air made me feel so happy I cried. A little silly but it made me feel so free.

The second, was seeing Wicked on Broadway. I LOVE musicals and especially Broadway. I have wanted to see wicked for some time now. I waited the whole show for her to sing Defying Gravity, and when she did I was so full of adrenaline and happiness I cried the whole way through. What a feeling! That last note I physically felt. I was shaking when we got up for intermission and we got outside and I cried like a baby.

Thr third, 3 days ago when my niece Luna Grace was born, I am SO in love with her little face. I held onto her birth like a life raft since he died. I wish I could hold her.
    Sorry to hear you�re going through a tough time after your loss. I totally feel the crying at the drop of a hat. Usually I�m pretty stoic but lately I�ve been SO emotional. Ever since I lost one of my precious animal babies it�s like the gates flooded over and I�m about of a mess. I tested upjust watching a league of legends cinematic and I can�t even explain why. I hope you find and hold onto what happiness you can because I have been there and it�s incredibly soul crushing. Don�t give up!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    My sleep schedule was ruined for a while and recently it's gotten better. I'm not sleeping the day away like before, so I'm pretty happy about that. Glad I'm able to see the sun now every day and not pure darkness. xD
    As someone who woke up at 2pm I feel this on a deep personal level. I need to fix my sleep. xD

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
    Aww, I like how positive this thread is c:

I recently booked a trip to Japan so that's one thing I'm looking forward to right now.
    Oooh big congrats! I’ve always wanted to go. Are you looking forward to going anywhere specific?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    Met my online LDR for the first time at the end of last year It was amazing!

Omg congrats!! That’s so exciting. I’ve online dated a few times and the first meeting is always so great but hella nerve wracking.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    12d 4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Not something that happened per se, but something that I made happen: I cleaned my house. Now it feels shiny and brand new and luxurious to live in :3

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    34d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by vocaloid View Post
    I recently got a new job and I just found out they will pay for 2 years of college for me, I'm pretty psyched about that as I've been wanting to get into programming!
    Congrats!! What an exciting (and money saving) opportunity! School is so expensive now. ;;

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpain View Post
    Not something that happened per se, but something that I made happen: I cleaned my house. Now it feels shiny and brand new and luxurious to live in :3

This is what I’m doing tomorrow I think! Finally feeling that motivation. I’ve fallen way behind in my chores.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bioluminescence For This Useful Post:

pinkpain (02-05-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I just booked a holiday to Australia for March, and my cat is responding well to the heinously expensive thyroid medication he's been on which is good because i don't think his dose will need to go up!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioluminescence View Post
    Oooh big congrats! I’ve always wanted to go. Are you looking forward to going anywhere specific?

Thank you! ^__^

It's still a few months off so my plans aren't really in place yet. But, I'm especially excited for Kyoto!
    Last edited by smellycat; 02-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    My brother is on his 3 month of working!

Its a big deal to us ♥

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Bioluminescence (02-20-2019)