Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you grow up playing? What is your favorite game ever?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    281d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    My very first game was Alex Kidd! I remember the music and how I felt to this day
    The best game I played was Tomb Raider 4 Last Revelation because it's so mysterious and amazing. This game made me be crazy about Egypt!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    My first game was Sonic on Sega Genesis as well! I really loved it, and this other game that I can't find anymore - it was a black and white doodle-like platformer. Main characters name started with F, like Fifi or Fufu or something. F*** knows.

Grew up on counter strike, halo, unreal tournament, half-life, and adventure games like Syberia and Black Mirror. Grew into mmos and mobas of all sorts :p It's really tough to pick a favorite.. These are some games that have left a long-lasting impression on me: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Witcher 3, and Dark Souls. I really enjoy League of Legends as well, but it loses out on the feels when compared to the previous 4!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    my first game ever was: pokemon yellow edition since then i'm a completely nerd xD

i played a lot of pokemon stadium, banjo-kazooie, mario party, mario kart,..
    my uncle gifted me his old computer - there were some rpgs and point & click adventures on it - sadly i cant rember the names ... but i loved The Legend of Kyrandia

well then sims came and the GTA series ... and on and on ...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When I was a kid I absolutely lived on my DS Lite! For the most part I played Pokemon games (Pearl being my first, Platinum being my favorite) but some of my other favorites at the time were Scribblenauts, Mario Kart, and Nintendogs!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    If you loved Theme Hospital, when you have money and time, buy Two Point Hospital on Steam. It is basically Theme Hospital 2, for modern computers. It's a friggin' riot. If you played Theme Hospital you basically already know how to play it.

As for me, I'm older than most of you Pokemon kids. I grew up with video game systems from the OG Nintendo (Super Mario 3 was my favorite) to Sega Genesis (hours playing Sonic the Hedgehog in the summer, and its 2 sequels), and beyond. We didn't have an Atari but my best friend did. LOL

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    If you loved Theme Hospital, when you have money and time, buy Two Point Hospital on Steam. It is basically Theme Hospital 2, for modern computers. It's a friggin' riot. If you played Theme Hospital you basically already know how to play it.

As for me, I'm older than most of you Pokemon kids. I grew up with video game systems from the OG Nintendo (Super Mario 3 was my favorite) to Sega Genesis (hours playing Sonic the Hedgehog in the summer, and its 2 sequels), and beyond. We didn't have an Atari but my best friend did. LOL
    I have it already, and appreciated the old school throwback. Got up to the nuclear level before I got bored. Will come back to finish one day.
    Since posting, I actually finally got SimCoaster/Theme Park World working on W10 too, which was nice. I beat it in one day, but that was a nostalgic few hours.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    74d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I grew up playing the classic I think.. like Super Mario 64, CTR, Crash Bandicoot (1,2 and 3) and some of the old Rayman games like The Great Escape and Rush.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    My ex stepfather of many years ago was a jerk, didn't believe girls should play games. After much battling I finally got one of the family's older systems Super Nintendo, loved playing mario. I loved the yoshi games the best, I'd purposely replay the yoshi levels. ♥ Sometime down the road I got a gamecube, my favorite game(s) were harvest moon and of course animal crossing

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Wow, can't really remember my first games. But I think it is old and big Nintendo console and Digimon console. I remember I had my glow in the dark Digimon console and I brought it everywhere, it's even my charm at night. Feels like it gives me energy. HAHAHHA! What a kid I am! ^^