Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you grow up playing? What is your favorite game ever?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Playstation: spyro, crash, metal gear solid, ape escape, tekken, grand theft auto, and a weird pac-man game.
    Nintendo: Pokemon yellow, crystal, ruby, sapphire, & emerald. I really enjoyed banjo kazooie and the crazy tunes it had; as a kid, it was one of the only things that kept me entertained. Also super smash bros, super mario bros 2, super mario world, and the N64 zelda games. The zelda games before the N64 ones were way too difficult for me.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I grew up on Nintendo hands down! Started off with Super NES with Super Mario work and Donkeg Kong 2 and 3 (no idea why I didn�t get the original). Then I got the big brick gameboy of course with my attachable light and magnifying glass. The you of today will never know he struggle of trying to play in the dark on road trips on that postage stamp of a screen. I played Kirby and Supermario world none stop. The. I graduated to N64 and gameboy colour where my Pok�mon addiction began with Pok�mon blue. It�s so hard to pick a favourite due to nostalgia and what I played as a kid but I would have to say Super Mario World was and still is my #1.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    My parents had an N64, so that was the first game console I ever played on. I'm old enough to have had played on a NES or SNES back in the day, but my family couldn't afford it. I remember played Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 with my parents.
    My favorite game of all time though? Probably Legend of Zelda Wind Waker. It's the first Zelda game I ever played all the way through.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I grew up starting with PC and PS2. At 5 (surprising.. yea... I'm surprised myself too), my mom let me play an online game called There. I had my own computer with strict limitations on it; for example I wasn't allowed to talk to just anyone, but my mom and approved friends, basically.

Besides There, I also played on Neopets, and had been off/on since 2005. My main and side were purged, but strangely, my mom's account and her sides weren't (still trying to crack the sides xD).

I got my PS2 when I was 8, from my dad. I typically played only a few games, like Klonoa 2 and SSX Tricky. I still have it today, as well as all of the games my dad and I had together. I had a few Sonic and Crash Bandicoot games too. I also got my first Gameboy at 8, and it finally broke last year during a move. It basically lived for almost 13 years. I still have a blue Gameboy, but its brightness works in backwards, so I rarely play it.

I think out of all the games I've played, in terms of nostalgia, my favorites are tied between Klonoa 2 and Pokemon Sapphire.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    growing up I played a LOT of TES Oblivion, like soo much.
    as for a favorite game, whew! I have multiple, like guild wars 2, the Isle, and online pet sites

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I grew up playing Pokemon and those PC Nancy Drew games. Still my favorite games to this day, probably due to nostalgia.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I like solving riddles and I am a fan of real-life escape room games. The most memorable game I played was World of Wizardry room inspired be Harry Potter here (you need an account to see links) in Calgary. The atmosphere in the room was just incredible with clever riddles, great decorations and fun at the same time. It was a great challenge. These games just can't be compared to any PC games.
    Last edited by Sam Grin; 02-07-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    First game I ever played was Descent on windows 95.

I blame the Descent series for how my music tastes developed.

I also played a lot of snes and n64.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    pokemon your typical Nintendo! But kingdom hearts topped them all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My First game was Sonic in Sega Genesis and I really loves it and played all the Sonic games in that plataform.

And "favorite game ever"... I Really don't know. I like many type of games and choose one it's kinda difficult.