42/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Ghoul catchers

I am using the blue stacks version and it isn't playing it for me.
    The Mouse goes to the left,but it isn't playing it .I have the ghoul catchers app open like the picture.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple7 View Post
    I am using the blue stacks version and it isn't playing it for me.
    The Mouse goes to the left,but it isn't playing it .I have the ghoul catchers app open like the picture.
    You're not at all giving any of the information needed to help people understand what your issue is. What is the "blue stacks version"? Who is it by? Is it from here?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    You're not at all giving any of the information needed to help people understand what your issue is. What is the "blue stacks version"? Who is it by? Is it from here?
    Blue stacks is an android emulator so my guess is shes using a version designed for android. I think they are called "apk". I've had issues playing games on specific emulators it may be best if she tries a different one though not Andy as Andy has a crypto-miner in it. Another possibility is shes using an unofficial download of it or an old version of ghoul catchers.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorra View Post
    Blue stacks is an android emulator so my guess is shes using a version designed for android. I think they are called "apk". I've had issues playing games on specific emulators it may be best if she tries a different one though not Andy as Andy has a crypto-miner in it. Another possibility is shes using an unofficial download of it or an old version of ghoul catchers.
    I am aware of blue stacks. My point remains- if it's not from here, why is support being requested? This section is for help/troubleshooting for cK programs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I am aware of blue stacks. My point remains- if it's not from here, why is support being requested? This section is for help/troubleshooting for cK programs.
    I think it was a misunderstanding on her part. I know I've made a mistakes when it came to forums I'm not well versed in. Though I could have sworn that there was a different category that her question better fits in. Though maybe I'm mis-remembering and thinking of another forum. Though still I think its worth the attempt to help her.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorra View Post
    I think it was a misunderstanding on her part. I know I've made a mistakes when it came to forums I'm not well versed in. Though I could have sworn that there was a different category that her question better fits in. Though maybe I'm mis-remembering and thinking of another forum. Though still I think its worth the attempt to help her.
    Thus why I asked the follow up questions. As I said in my original post, she's not giving the information that people need to be able to understand the problem and help. I didn't shut the thread down or delete it. I pointed out that there is a lack of detail currently.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I was trying to use it as it runs with google play store.It lets you upload ghoul catchers and I was trying to use the program that I got from here and I followed the instructions .
    It won't play it by clicking on run.So maybe it's made for a different program.The mouse moved to the left side like it said it would.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple7 View Post
    I was trying to use it as it runs with google play store.It lets you upload ghoul catchers and I was trying to use the program that I got from here and I followed the instructions .
    It won't play it by clicking on run.So maybe it's made for a different program.The mouse moved to the left side like it said it would.
    Are you talking about this (you need an account to see links) or this (you need an account to see links) or are you talking about something else? The two I listed are known to be broken.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    (you need an account to see links)

is the one I tried .
    So I gave up and played it manually lol.
    Thanks.I didn't see the thread of it not working.
    I might buy vip in April.I need to get a job first lol.