10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Neopets & Cheating

Am I the only one that thinks cheating on neopets is too much work? I mean I had 2 8yr alt account frozen for ABing when I know people who have way more risky settings that don't get banned; Seems like too much work to keep making accounts also keeping in mind the rarity filter with new accounts. I woke up this morning and wondered if I liked neopets enough to go through the trouble.

Just wondering if anyone feels the same way.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/2
    Mentioned
    179 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't normally do much..... just program. I can't really give you too good of an answer for that reason.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashleys165 For This Useful Post:

ickybodclay (03-23-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Buy shells not make a new account

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maxxine For This Useful Post:

ickybodclay (03-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks anyways Ashley lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxamillion View Post
    Buy shells not make a new account
    But, Maxx I mean I dont want to shell out real money to get stuff on a virtual game know what I mean (besides the $5 for vip I don't mind donating to what seems like a nice community regardless)? I can understand how the people who sell neopets stuff for real currency find it worth the trouble; but the average person who just wants to get their pets painted whatever color and whatever else, is using programs to cheat as viable? Especially as easy as it is to be frozen and if you dont want to pay for the shells etc to get it done.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well if you're good at securing and use proxies, you can keep that stuff you AB.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

ickybodclay (03-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Well the trick is to find your shop to buy at and find safe times for that shop. Second is to not AB for 8 hours straight or even 4 hours straight, take breaks use very safe times. I was getting iced every second to third day when I first started ABing, near the end of it I was ABing on a bunch of accounts, the only reason I got frozen is because of too many transfers of neopoints between accounts (I got a little cocky, and it finally caught up with me after a couple months). Try using some smaller shells like 4 months + or w/e to keep testing until you find safe times and such. I used 4500-6000 ms for buying from the potion shop and the meridell food shop and I managed to get a egg from the shop and many potions which I still have to this day from the magic shop (been sitting for about 4-5 months or more).

As much for how the suicide buyers secure things, I am quite unsure on that, maybe someone can make a guide if there isn't one already?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

ickybodclay (03-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks guys some solid advice in there. I just have a really bad taste in my mouth regarding neopets atm. Lol, I just don't understand freezing for AB'ing they know full well there's a number of shops that you almost NEED to AB to get anything unless of course you have just been manually restocking for a long time and/or have a really fast connection because of the sheer number of people AB'ing. I don't get how freezing people for that when they are trying to make just a lil profit is cool with them. I mean the most i've gotten is maybe one or two 100k items and they want to freeze me for that? xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ickybodclay View Post
    Thanks anyways Ashley lol.

But, Maxx I mean I dont want to shell out real money to get stuff on a virtual game know what I mean (besides the $5 for vip I don't mind donating to what seems like a nice community regardless)? I can understand how the people who sell neopets stuff for real currency find it worth the trouble; but the average person who just wants to get their pets painted whatever color and whatever else, is using programs to cheat as viable? Especially as easy as it is to be frozen and if you dont want to pay for the shells etc to get it done.
    You can buy shells for NP o:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Really? but then I'm still spending NPs I dont have to make NPs. more shells = more freezes. Not arguing with ya, there's definitely an art to it. Just these are the downsides for me and I was wondering if anyone else felt similar in my despair.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ickybodclay View Post
    Really? but then I'm still spending NPs I dont have to make NPs. more shells = more freezes. Not arguing with ya, there's definitely an art to it. Just these are the downsides for me and I was wondering if anyone else felt similar in my despair.
    Yeeea, Im like you too, I just want cool pets and a decent account xD.

It jsut takes awhile to get used to cheating then you get good at it (: