Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you buy UC pets/pets to trade for UC and be Ice proof? (hahaha...)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Yeah I would not advertise at all ^.^; lmao. I just feel like it would be weirder to not post on my guild, than to actually do it..... But after getting it would seriously not post on the PC again for 6months to a year. My account with another UC would not be suspicious at all, to anyone but a complete stalker.
    I would stick to the avatar chat or literally only chat in my guild, and not have the new UC as my active.
    But now my issue is finding someone on here with a legit UC that is exactly the one I want and who wants to sell it.

I mean I would pay a premium (VWN price) for this pet, even with a DN.... just to do it the absolute safest way possible and have the seller on board.
    As long as you know everyone in your guild that should be fine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I wouldn�t brag about the new uc specially if the guild is about pets and they all participate in the pc but that�s just me.
    The time i get my ucs is usually before i started building the account so they are there trough the whole process

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    I wouldn’t brag about the new uc specially if the guild is about pets and they all participate in the pc but that’s just me.
    The time i get my ucs is usually before i started building the account so they are there trough the whole process

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

100% not a brag thing, but a thing where not even mentioning it once is way more sketch than mentioning it one time and then not bringing it up again.
    Like literally no one has even asked or commented on or about my other UCs....
    I see what you mean though. When I started playing again about a month ago (had been very inactive for like over a year) would have been a very good time to get one and not have anyone notice ;_;

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 6h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If it were me, I wouldn't tell anyone about the pet, especially your guild. x___x The biggest mistake I see people make is telling people about their new UC. Most of the time they get frozen because somebody always reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    To be honest, considering your guild and everything, it seems like a high possibility you’ll get reported by someone no matter how you go about it it’s a sad thing really. Your best bet might be finding a bn tier 1 and hoping for the best

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    31d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I mean, how big is your guild? Like, if it's a close knit group and you know no one's going to raise a fuss it might be ok, otherwise I wouldn't.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    13d 17h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (09-09-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    To be honest, considering your guild and everything, it seems like a high possibility you’ll get reported by someone no matter how you go about it it’s a sad thing really. Your best bet might be finding a bn tier 1 and hoping for the best
    Yes I'm worried about this as well..... mmmm. I have a pet I've been trying to trade, with tier 1 offers.... I could trade him for a "better" T2-T3 maybe, but I would have to do a custom and stuff and then still BUY my T2-T3 as that would be a stretch trading wise. But hey "shrug*.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    I mean, how big is your guild? Like, if it's a close knit group and you know no one's going to raise a fuss it might be ok, otherwise I wouldn't.

Yes it's been a dream pet for years and I have it posted several places, including everyone in my guild knows.... I'm also well-liked by all the people I do interact with, I adopt out/gift VWN lab pets regularly, and I have lookups, petpages, and BC trophies for almost every one of my 10+ permanent pets... I've drawn art of all of them that is pretty good.
    So maybe I could play this up for a few months first, and have it a bit more believable. If I don't buy my dream pet I could at least get a pet that is only a few trades away that someone gifted to reach it?

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leoric View Post

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m