Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone had any luck getting an account uniced under the table?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by salsadog View Post
    I actually got one of my accounts un-iced by admitting cheating. I had Tony as well. I was caught cheating on a game.

I basically admitted to my cheating and begged for forgiveness. Tony seems like a guy on a power trip so I knew begging would appeal to him lol. He pretty much reset my account to a newbie. My pets lost their stats and color; all my np items were taken. It was only worth it for me because it was a personal account.

I went right back to cheating after that. :-P
    That is insane. Reset to newbie for just cheating in one game lol No wonder the game's dying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerus View Post
    That is insane. Reset to newbie for just cheating in one game lol No wonder the game's dying.
    Yeah, remolve the trophy and the 1000 np, don't fuck up the players entire account :\

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Beerus (09-17-2018),Corliss (09-19-2018),JuBR (09-09-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Back in the day (gamingutter days) one of our staff was in contact with someone from the neo staff and she claimed he unfroze her account.
    He wanted information on some people on our forum.
    She claims that she didn't snitch and her account remained unfrozen, but to be quite honest I don't believe that her hands were clean.
    Anyway, I saw her account and it was indeed unfrozen.. I just highly doubt that they wouldn't refreeze in retaliation for keeping quiet.
    There wasn't a mass take down of our users or anything that I remember, not quite sure what information they were after exactly.
    This was around the time when our admin acquired a massive hash list for neopet users and was among the first to start selling and releasing them so maybe they were trying go after him?
    Like I said, I'm not sure what they were after. If it was about our admin, I don't know why they would go through our staff as a vessel and not go through a more public means like a criminal investigation.
    Or you know, she could have been lying about the whole thing. Like I said, I don't really know the whole story.
    All I know for fact is she was frozen for blatant cheating, and got unfrozen mysteriously.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruzzeh For This Useful Post:

fool (09-03-2018),Sakuras (09-03-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    If you admit to cheating, he doesn't give anything back. He wasn't trying to be nice, he was trying to get your confession.
    This isn't always true. I admitted to taking an UC pet from an inactive account once years ago, and Tony returned everything but the pet. I had gotten the pet from an unreg email. Ironically enough, he put the pet back on the old account that I still had access to... so I got both accounts and the pet back. I later traded the pet, and it's still around, actually UFT on the PC right now

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Beerus (09-18-2018),Black Dog (09-03-2018),Carnivale (09-07-2018),Cherish (09-03-2018),Corliss (09-19-2018),Faellie (09-03-2018),Mama Bear (09-03-2018),motherfucker (09-11-2018),Nanashi (09-04-2018),Raposa (09-12-2018),Sakuras (09-03-2018),Stardust (09-03-2018),Weeshie (09-06-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    This isn't always true. I admitted to taking an UC pet from an inactive account once years ago, and Tony returned everything but the pet. I had gotten the pet from an unreg email. Ironically enough, he put the pet back on the old account that I still had access to... so I got both accounts and the pet back. I later traded the pet, and it's still around, actually UFT on the PC right now
    That's hilarious, maybe that was before Tony was such a monster?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Huh this board is really interesting. I'll use this if I get frozen lmao.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Tony once got my account back from a 6+ year freezing by buying/selling NP (which I didn't) but I had like 20 screenshoots, all the passwords/bday info and access to the original email.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I've only ever been frozen once. And it was for a stupid reason.
    Back in the old days if you were scammed, you could go on the
    boards and warn others about it. I got frozen for warning people
    and TNT told me that "I" was the one who was scamming. Which I
    wasn't. So after that ass backward answer, I just started over.
    There was nothing impressive on my first account anyway, except
    for a pets name I liked. Which I got to have back after the
    account was purged.