36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Harle View Post
    I understand both sides, but I can only see 1 of them being mad with more retired stamps in circulation, making their value go down and therefore.. “less profitable”.

I personally just would just album them, get the avatar and that’d be it lol
    I agree with you, I'd love to album them, but part of that reason is because they're so rare and expensive, if the Coltzan stamp was like 100mil or less it really wouldn't be worth it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    31d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by realisticerror View Post
    I agree with you, I'd love to album them, but part of that reason is because they're so rare and expensive, if the Coltzan stamp was like 100mil or less it really wouldn't be worth it.
    Ok so personally I don't have much of an issue with the price of these stamps as it stands necessarily, the real issue is that eventually there aren't going to be any left. It's not so much the price that matters as the fact that they're finite and even a good chunk of that finite number are only available illegit. Why bother starting to save for something when you don't derive joy on neo from just making neopoints and the only thing you'd want those points for is to buy something which might be extinct by the time you save enough? But if players know that they'll still be able to obtain those stamps in years to come it incentivizes them to actually work for them.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wisp For This Useful Post:

Chryssie (07-15-2018),Gato (07-16-2018),Pringle (07-16-2018),teslagirl (07-16-2018),Yurius The Cheater (07-16-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Ok so personally I don't have much of an issue with the price of these stamps as it stands necessarily, the real issue is that eventually there aren't going to be any left. It's not so much the price that matters as the fact that they're finite and even a good chunk of that finite number are only available illegit. Why bother starting to save for something when you don't derive joy on neo from just making neopoints and the only thing you'd want those points for is to buy something which might be extinct by the time you save enough? But if players know that they'll still be able to obtain those stamps in years to come it incentivizes them to actually work for them.
    Sorry, I may have misrepresented my idea, I'd like them to be re-released, just not in any way that will flood the market (even rare daily reward, etc, is way too many) I like the idea of dr sloth auctions or maybe a new contest and the 5-10 players that get first are awarded a stamp, something that trickles them in and may require some effort is a better idea, imo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    They should just retire the first gen stamp avatars and create new sets to collect with new avatars. Though maybe still capping the number of rare stamps released at a low/steady flow through site events, random events, restocking etc.