Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    #1 i am not an admin, i am a supermod, that is one step below admin, lrn2read

#2 infamous joe, the real ADMIN of this site, and it's creator, father, god as far as you're concerned, read through the thread, and has not notified me about it, if he did not like it, he would of told me

#3 just because you don't like something, or think it is against the rules, does not make it so

#4 if you knew even a tiny iota of what has been discussed in staff you wouldn't be looking like such a moron by making this thread

#5 if you have questions/concerns about mods or admin, you don't make a board, you pm that specific user, or you go above their heads, if possible

#6 rep needs to be spread around, and this is a fun way to do it, people can rag on me and get away with it, and the funniest one gets rewarded

#7 noone is above the rules on this site, infamous joe makes the rules, and we mods and super mods are only here to enforce them and to help out the regular members of the site, again, if he didn't like that thread, he would of deleted it, or closed or informed me that i should not have been continuing with it

i am always open for polite discussions/debates, if you think i am doing something wrong, or something is out of place, let me know privately, and we can discuss it there
    just report it and ignore it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

300nukez (03-22-2012),Cara (03-22-2012),Danny (03-22-2012),John (03-22-2012),Kad (03-22-2012),Kristin (03-22-2012),victoriamle (03-22-2012),Zeus (03-22-2012)