Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Any Sims 4 players?

How's the game like now with Pets, Seasons and the jungle?

I used to play up until Vampires (with ZLOrigin) on my ex boyfriends laptop but that is no more. I tried installing it on my Macbook but it's a pain in the ass and I don't understand it. I'm thinking of buying it instead, but I want to know if it's worth it before I do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    32d 21h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Sims is life but I'm still not sure about the Sims 4. Havnt started playing it yet but I've watched alot of reviews.
    Seasons- looks amazing and its kind of a must imo
    Pets- Silly, in a bad way. Like you can have a pink cat with heart scribbles on it. I think it encourages animal abuse and they have clothes too which is dumb. But what's the Sims without some pets around? Also you can pretend to be a vet but it looks boring.

No idea about jungle. They got loads of stuff packs now and some of them look really good.
    I'll try find a good torrent when I can, I can pm you the link if you want and explain what to do If I find one that works

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 15h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I would love to dress up my pets in the sims 3 wat the heck
    I haven't played the sims 4, but if you're a fan of the sims game in general I'd say go for it.
    I would suggest getting the Sims 3 off of steam tho, since the steam sales are good. You can get the EPs for $3-5 each (don't remember the exact price)