View Poll Results: Anyone interested possibly in seeing more of this story?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%

Thread: She is me.

Banned
    Cananananada.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

She is me.

I had a brilliant mind, a wonderful home, loyal family and nothing but success to strive for.
    The only thing that made me different, was the fact that I was absolutely stranded on being happy. There was no hope for me.
    I started off with everything, as an only child, with all that I wanted, needed, and more. But yet, I was obnoxious, vein and the hatred I felt towards this world was unbearable.
    There was good to me, just not as much as they'd hoped for. I was very sincere to certain things within my limits. I had a passion for animals, and poetry was my soul, it was like a gift to me. I always figured someday I'd grow up and maybe, just maybe, put my mind to something with potential and finally claim my success, but for now, those dreams were too high class for my knowledge.
    So I hit the streets, and began my search for a way to be known, a way to make it big, a way to life.

After my downfall I hated the world, as menchained, I hated life period.
    My first attempt at success was regaining my respect, so I headed over to see an old friend of mine.
    When I arrived, there were cop cars, everywhere. The ambulance was on it's way.
    The sirens pierced through my head, like a million needles in one. I knew something was wrong.
    I walked up to the house. The steps were falling apart, water damaged, and colder than I remembered.
    A man in a dark suite approached me from behinde and asked me "Can I help you? Are you looking for someone?" I simply menchained to the man, how an old friend of mine use to live here a few months ago. He directed me towards the car, and asked me politely, to have a seat.
    I sat in that car for twenty minutes, my head was spinning, my hands were shaking, my heart was stalling. I needed answers.
    Shortly after, I noticed a small boy step out of the house, his arms down to his sides, his eyes filled with tears, his head hung. I recognized this little boy. I soon let myself out of the car, and approached the little boy. "Where is Auntie?" I asked him quietly. He didn't reply. The man in the dark suite grabbed his hand and told me I did not have any right to speak with the boy. I knew this was going to get me nowheres, so I returned to continue on my journey. I still needed answers.

CLOSED.. I AM WAY TOO FUZZY TO WRITE ATM, IF YOU'VE READ MY THREAD IN THE GENERAL SECTION YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 03-23-2012 at 10:20 PM.