Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sauteed. funniest stoner moments.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cool sauteed. funniest stoner moments.

SO, Sauteed = FRIED lol. For all who do not know.
    I just smoked a doobie, and sat in the kitchen staring into every cupboard, the fridge, pantry, etc for over 5 minutes each. NO FOOD -.-" LOL I need munchies
    O.O
    Just curious, how many people smoke weed heree ?
    & If so, Funniest stoner stories?
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 03-23-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    well, ive got a few.
    smoking a bowl of purple and then having to crawl down the stairs like a crab, because i was that out of it.
    going to taco del mar blazed off my *ss and taking 15mins to decide what to order, and then ordering $20 worth of crap (THE LADY TOTALLY KNEW I WAS BAKED).
    smoking a bowl, and then suddenly start hearing the most beautiful orchestra music EVER, and then realizing it was just the radiator....
    unfortunately, im on probation for possession now, but i still have the heart of a stoner(:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/4
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't touch the stuff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miguel For This Useful Post:

Meagan (03-26-2012),Reemer (03-25-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Me neither

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by ./m View Post
    I don't touch the stuff
    Explains the avatar..
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    We have a lot of stoners here. Lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan~ For This Useful Post:

SmokeToke (03-26-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Never smoked it.

The most "high" I have got was when I took some codeine pills on an empty stomach after my wisdom tooth extraction surgery. Not really high but definitely tipping over and dizzy and just feeling weird.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I have a feeling most of the stoner stories end with ...."but" then I got caught/robbed/arrested/etc lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan~ For This Useful Post:

Slasher (03-25-2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    During Spring Break, I headed to a friend's house. Keep in mind he was grounded. So he buys a gram, and we began to match. So we finish about 2 grams total and are sitting there... bored. So we head to his girlfriend's house, and we drank a bit then headed back to his house. On our way to his house, we pumped gas and went to McDonalds. So we go back to his house, and the keys are missing. So we look all around my car, nothing. Called his girlfriend, nothing. Went back to the gas station and McDonalds, nothing. Now the keys are on a bright purple and yellow lanyard, yet missing. So we're outside his house freaking out. My pipe, my phone, my money, his steamroller, and his baggies are all over the table. He lives with just himself and mother... and has no family around so there's no spare key. So we can't call his mother to come open the door because of everything on the table and the fact that he's grounded. So the genius I am, we tried to open the garage. Unfortunately, he was such a fool that he forgot the garage code. By now, we're definitely coming down on our high. His bright idea is to go and buy an eighth. So we drove to the dealers house, bought the eighth. He was desperate to smoke that he smoked the dealer and me out. Free weed yay! But what about the house? So we go back to his house, and I tried to code, realized the lights weren't lighting up meaning the battery must have died. I made him walk door-to-door asking his neighbors for a screwdriver and 9 volt battery. He walked about 2 streets till he found both. We ran back home, I tried the code after he put the battery in, and it worked! I was super excited. We grabbed everything from his house and went back to the woods for a quick smoke session and once done, he ran back home - just intime to beat his mother home.

The other day, I was at his house with my friend and we all matched. We left school early to go smoke at his house. We got in, smoked in his attic, headed back down and left to go drop him back at school - so his mother can pick him up. I drove past his house to go into a culdesac to turn around. As we approached his house, I heard siren, freaking out, thinking it's cops, I became paranoid. My friend then noticed his garage alarm was blinking orange - I realized he forgot to close the door properly once turning the alarm on. My friend and I drove around the corner - hiding from the cops we were expecting - while he fixed his alarm problem. He took around 10 minutes to fix the alarm, so as time passed, we were worried he was arrested and decided to go back to check up on him. He turned the alarm back on and was laying on the grass trying to sleep in his front yard. Once we woke him up, we dropped him off at school and headed back to my house. None the less, we've had some crazy adventures.
    Last edited by ASAP; 03-25-2012 at 10:22 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ASAP For This Useful Post:

SmokeToke (03-26-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I have been smoking ever since I was 11 years old and I act the exact same high as when I am normal. xD