Thread: Need help in the Battledome with a challenger too strong for you?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Red face Need help in the Battledome with a challenger too strong for you?

First of all, if this guide already exists please lmk and i'll erase it, i'm posting it because of the new step on the plot and seems a lot of people like me may need that help. Rumors that i don't know how true they are, said the new plot boss has ~300hp on easy and ~1300 on hard, but this technique i'll be teaching here is valid for every challenger, i just used it to get the space faerie avatar.

When you have a pet leveled to 50, everyone goes to lens flare, which truly is the best ability for daily battles and it blocks all weapons from your enemy, meaning you wont lose not even 1hp that turn, but next to it we have the throw pillow ability, which does the same thing, but it only is able to be used once a day.

(you need an account to see links)

At this moment you are probably wondering why would you chose that if it's the same and can be used only one time a day, well, this method isn't the fastest one but it's garanteed you will be able to defeat the challenger.

You have to start the fight, then you make your first move using the throw pillow ability and your weapons, which won't let you be hit by the enemy, then you can go back next day for the second round and keep coming back untill you defeat it.

It took me 4 days for the space faerie, it's a long time for a fight but if you don't have a pet strong enough at least it's garanteed that you will get to beat it. Specially since the new achievment unlocked for the plot says you will have to beat this next challenger in the hard mode.

(you need an account to see links)

Hope everyone that didn't know about enjoys this new way of battling and that we can achieve this new step on the plot and in battledome in general.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Cabbage (02-11-2018),Cactolotl (01-31-2018),Cinnamoroll (02-03-2018),Corliss (02-01-2018),Mama Bear (02-01-2018),Menine (01-31-2018),salsadog (02-01-2018),seturnz (02-12-2018),Stardust (02-02-2018),Synth Salazzle (02-04-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    FYI: boards are being deleted left and right about this technique; it may not last.

Last edited by jellyworlddoesntexist; 02-02-2018 at 11:07 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jellyworlddoesntexist For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (02-11-2018)