25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Dappervolk Beta - Securing Early Items

I'm lucky enough to have gotten a beta key, and with the site's launch coming up, if anyone wanted me to secure anything that will be limited during the beta (think flight rising light sprite, released when there were barely any members) I'll be happy to do so for $5 per person*!

*IF I'm wrong and nothing is released that will be retired, I'll keep you updated and refund you, but this is your chance to get hold of items you'll either be able to resell in the future or save yourself a ton by getting from an early access member!

You'll be kept completely in the loop of the site during the entire beta, and anything I can get a hold of will be saved for you when the site opens for regular access at which point I'll transfer you everything!

I'll also offer services to buy the premium currency (turnips?) in order to secure anything limited that comes out, but I will need you to pay for your own turnips in that case.

PM me for more details!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Everything is getting wiped from the beta so you won't be able to secure any items

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shockz For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (03-09-2018)