82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZzZ View Post
    She is the hardest to beat now I think. but I am having no issues with my Lightsworn deck. I beat the Tag Duels on Master and got "Unity" as many times as it would let me, and I am still farming them over and over. Rarely loosing.

Lightsworn + Restart = Booyah
    I'm using Red Eyes with Joey's Last Gamble skill to get more than 5k points but against Mai and Joey I go with Harpies to destroy their traps/magics

Red Eyes: (you need an account to see links)

Harpies: (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by pinguim; 01-31-2018 at 11:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinguim For This Useful Post:

EvolutionZzZ (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

My Lightsworn Deck:

My SR-UR Cards:

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinguim View Post
    I'm using Red Eyes with Joey's Last Gamble skill to get more than 5k points but against Mai and Joey I go with Harpies to destroy their traps/magics

Red Eyes: (you need an account to see links)

Harpies: (you need an account to see links)
    I have most of that Red Eyes deck I think, except I only have 1 Red Eyes I think. I am currently farming for gems to get more Harpie packs. I dont have any of the newer harpies yet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

My Lightsworn Deck:

My SR-UR Cards:

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I have most of that Red Eyes deck I think, except I only have 1 Red Eyes I think. I am currently farming for gems to get more Harpie packs. I dont have any of the newer harpies yet.

The Lightsworn deck will not work with AI. You understand what you can do in every move but AI doesnt. He will do a lot of missplays ( as he does with enemy controller). Your auto duel deck need to focus on attacking your opponent and protect your monsters. Did you already try the button Auto-Duel deck to see what it creates for you?

For your Red Eyes, you can get it from the trader... For your Harpies you will need 3 of Harpie Dancer as it can destroy 2 set trap/magic in one turn.
    Last edited by pinguim; 01-31-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    The Lightsworn deck will not work with AI. You understand what you can do in every move but AI doens't. He will do a lot of missplays ( as he does with enemy controller). Your auto duel deck need to focus on attacking your opponent and protect your monsters. Did you already try the button Auto-Duel deck to see what it creates for you?

For your Red Eyes, you can get it from the trader... For your Harpies you will need 3 of Harpie Dancer as it can destroy 2 set trap/magic in one turn.
    With Lightsworn I don't Auto-Duel anymore, but no I haven't tried what it would create for me. I just assumed anything the game created would be crap. hmmmm... (going to check now)

Update: Auto Deck was kinda terrible. Adjusted a few things. (Got rid of red eyes and 2 monsters that have nothing to do with it lol) Works well. Auto-Duel 3 for 3 so far
    Last edited by EvolutionZzZ; 01-31-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    With Lightsworn I don't Auto-Duel anymore, but no I haven't tried what it would create for me. I just assumed anything the game created would be crap. hmmmm... (going to check now)

Update: Auto Deck was kinda terrible. Adjusted a few things. (Got rid of red eyes and 2 monsters that have nothing to do with it lol) Works well. Auto-Duel 3 for 3 so far
    Tribute monster is a dead draw, so I don't put any in my decks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Tribute monster is a dead draw, so I don't put any in my decks.
    Ok, so I got to Platinum Rank 3 so far. Using my new AMAZING Lightsworn deck that Kicks @(you need an account to see links) 's butt now

and I made an AUTO-DUEL deck with a 19/20 Success rate!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Ok, so I got to Platinum Rank 3 so far. Using my new AMAZING Lightsworn deck that Kicks @(you need an account to see links) 's butt now

and I made an AUTO-DUEL deck with a 19/20 Success rate!
    We should play again hahaha How are you dealing with Dark Magician and Gladiators Beasts? I was playing with Lava Golem Burn but they always clean my backrow

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    We should play again hahaha How are you dealing with Dark Magician and Gladiators Beasts? I was playing with Lava Golem Burn but they always clean my backrow
    Dark Magician Ill say is kinda hard but Gladiator Beasts are the hardest for me. Don't have a game plan for those kinda decks yet

BUT I AM SO CLOSE. I want to hit KoG today! I have like 67 wins or something. Thats a low amount for being at Platinum 3 right? I am doing good, right? lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Dark Magician Ill say is kinda hard but Gladiator Beasts are the hardest for me. Don't have a game plan for those kinda decks yet

BUT I AM SO CLOSE. I want to hit KoG today! I have like 67 wins or something. Thats a low amount for being at Platinum 3 right? I am doing good, right? lol
    I don't care about how much I take to reach KoG lol, I got it in the last seasons with 60 victories (When it resets I started at Platinum 5 so was easier to rank up to Legend) but you are going very well as we don't see Lightsworn deck around and probably have no counter for it.
    To deal with glad beasts you must take care of Bestiari. It's the main problem as it destroys any magic/trap cards. Don't let your opponent bring it to the game through effect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I don't care about how much I take to reach KoG lol, I got it in the last seasons with 60 victories (When it resets I started at Platinum 5 so was easier to rank up to Legend) but you are going very well as we don't see Lightsworn deck around and probably have no counter for it.
    To deal with glad beasts you must take care of Bestiari. It's the main problem as it destroys any magic/trap cards. Don't let your opponent bring it to the game through effect.
    Right! I am not so concerned about "destroys magic/trap" I have 3 'storm' in my deck so I rarely have things set down unless I'm using to wipe theirs out. I NEVER attack unless I've wiped all their set stuff.