82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    He can screenshot his deck and blow it up so we can see.

and mind pming that deck too?
    I thought that he was referring about his full list of cards. pmed you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

I may start taking screen shots and posting them for help. Made a Lightsworn deck that is pretty darn good!

Next is an Improved Harpie deck. With the new release of the Cyber Harpie's and what not, should be an AWESOME AUTO-Duel Deck!

Side Note: AUTO DUEL SUCKS. Have you guys watched it use your enemy controller? ITS AWFUL, the computer wastes it everytime. If I have 2 in hand, the computer uses both of them to switch the same monster twice (for no reason at all) It also seems to HATE my Lightsworn deck. It doesn't understand it what so ever. Never uses the right card. And don't get me started with the Balloon spell. My god, it does terrible things with that card too

ANYONE ELSE PLAY? If not, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) never, ever use Enemy Controller in your auto duel deck lol
    I'm not going with Harpies too. Unless if you're not using Mai's skill (HHG), auto duel will ruin your backroll, destroying your magics and traps and your Harpies will be kicked out
    Here is my auto duel deck (you need an account to see links)

Usually it's 9/10

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguim View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) never, ever use Enemy Controller in your auto duel deck lol
    I'm not going with Harpies too. Unless if you're not using Mai's skill (HHG), auto duel will ruin your backroll, destroying your magics and traps and your Harpies will be kicked out
    Here is my auto duel deck (you need an account to see links)

Usually it's 9/10
    Dang, I want that Harpie Deck though lol. And I don't think I have half the cards for that deck. I don't have any mirror force.

Ive been playing this game forever but I tend to walk away from it every couple weeks/months (Just like Neo) I do have ALLOT but not those specifically. Maybe I should start by screen shotting all my SR-UR first, may help to build a deck.

And idk if I have HHG but Mai is at lvl 39 or 40. She was the first character I was leveling! I LOVE HARPIES (NOT herpies lol, jus sayin)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZzZ View Post
    Dang, I want that Harpie Deck though lol. And I don't think I have half the cards for that deck. I don't have any mirror force.

Ive been playing this game forever but I tend to walk away from it every couple weeks/months (Just like Neo) I do have ALLOT but not those specifically. Maybe I should start by screen shotting all my SR-UR first, may help to build a deck.

And idk if I have HHG but Mai is at lvl 39 or 40. She was the first character I was leveling! I LOVE HARPIES (NOT herpies lol, jus sayin)

I do love Harpies too. I play TCG as well and I have a full deckwith Harpies archetype.
    Still waiting for the Queen and Channeller be added to the game and one or 2 copies of HHG (like they did with Jurrasic World).

For your auto duel deck, you don't need all of those cards. Obviously they make your duel be very quickly, but if you have monsters with 1700/1800 ATK, you can go with it. Your traps can be to reduce or destroy your enemies monster and your magics too (Riryoku is a good choice and you can get it from the Trader).

The most difficulty you are going to deal with is Spirits deck. It's super annoying deal with them as they increase their ATK so much in the beginning of the duel.

Are you playing in Tag Duels? Kaiba is soo noob lol Joey duels better than him even with his lucky card haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I do love Harpies too. I play TCG as well and I have a full deckwith Harpies archetype.
    Still waiting for the Queen and Channeller be added to the game and one or 2 copies of HHG (like they did with Jurrasic World).

For your auto duel deck, you don't need all of those cards. Obviously they make your duel be very quickly, but if you have monsters with 1700/1800 ATK, you can go with it. Your traps can be to reduce or destroy your enemies monster and your magics too (Riryoku is a good choice and you can get it from the Trader).

The most difficulty you are going to deal with is Spirits deck. It's super annoying deal with them as they increase their ATK so much in the beginning of the duel.

Are you playing in Tag Duels? Kaiba is soo noob lol Joey duels better than him even with his lucky card haha
    I have a few Riryoku, I was thinking of adding 1 to my deck. I probably have 2 or 3. I am going to upload pics of my cards today. So sick of testing new decks. I need a good Auto-Duel deck.

I have been playing in the Tag Duels. Got all the cards (And duplicates of all except the dragon) Got like 6 "Unity" before trading them in (all but 2)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m

I love it when Kaiba special summons his blue eyes and refuses to attack relinquished in defence, and then the next turn, pegasus has a blue eyes behind reliquished

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    I love it when Kaiba special summons his blue eyes and refuses to attack relinquished in defence, and then the next turn, pegasus has a blue eyes behind reliquished
    Or even better, when Kaiba keeps destroying all my FUCKING field spells. like WTF

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZzZ View Post
    Or even better, when Kaiba keeps destroying all my FUCKING field spells. like WTF
    It looks like they changed Kaiba's deck. Now it's focusing in summoning Blue Eyes. But they changed Mai as well. She might be in the top of difficulty because her Amazoness are the worst to defeat. I can't farm coins against her and Joey

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    It looks like they changed Kaiba's deck. Now it's focusing in summoning Blue Eyes. But they changed Mai as well. She might be in the top of difficulty because her Amazoness are the worst to defeat. I can't farm coins against her and Joey
    She is the hardest to beat now I think. but I am having no issues with my Lightsworn deck. I beat the Tag Duels on Master and got "Unity" as many times as it would let me, and I am still farming them over and over. Rarely loosing.

Lightsworn + Restart = Booyah