Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Proxy/VPN help.

Hey guys!
    So, years ago (like, 8/9 years ago) I was a pro at this kind of stuff but real life got in the way and I stopped doing online stuff altogether. So, I'm basically a newbie. And I'm a very slow-learner.
    I need help with a good program that will hide my IP and I have no idea where to start. I've done some research over here and heard about tunnelbear. Is it good?
    Safe? Can anyone help, please? I feel so dumb asking this, but, well, it's the help section!
    Thank you in advance and sorry for the long story. I like talking.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Adding to your questions since i'm newbie to this too and instead of making a new topic about the same subject, anyone can answer me if when i use a proxy/vpn program, if i run any program downloaded here on clraik, if it'll use the original or the changed ip?

Also, by what i'm testing since you mentioned it, tunnelbear has a really small data for free users to use, do you pretend to pay for it?
    Last edited by DrSloth; 01-24-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    Adding to your questions since i'm newbie to this too and instead of making a new topic about the same subject, anyone can answer me if when i use a proxy/vpn program, if i run any program downloaded here on clraik, if it'll use the original or the changed ip?

Also, by what i'm testing since you mentioned it, tunnelbear has a really small data for free users to use, do you pretend to pay for it?
    oh, i wanna know that too! lol
    i won't pay, no.. are you using a free one? or a paid one? i know paid ones are safer and better but i cant spend this month and im the anxious type and wanted to get started already lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    to be honest i never used, i guess i'm kinda of dumb about this subject but since i only play in one account the most suspicious i go is when i buy something that come loaded in a shell and i login to get it a sent to my main xD but i wouldn't tell you it's totally safe because we never know about tnt right?

But i'm really curious about it since the AC cup is coming closer and i hope i can SS using a proxy so i can play in my main account legitly, thank you for making a topic about it, hope someone can answer this questions to help us

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    (you need an account to see links) is from less than a week ago, and answers some of the questions.

Put simply, proxy will only apply to what is using it (be that browser or single program). VPN will mask the IP for all activity coming from the computer. I'm cautious, so always double check with (you need an account to see links) before logging into whatever account the VPN's country is for. Finding something reliable and free is always difficult in life. I have Private Internet Access (PIA). Some other users like CyberGhost, or HideMyAss, etc.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

bucky (01-24-2018),DrSloth (01-24-2018)