25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Advice on Rebuilding?

Hi! If you saw my thread before, my main was recently frozen. I've decided to rebuild, but not entirely sure where to start? There's a lot to do and I'm afraid my budget is pretty minimal for the time being so buying a lot of pure/ets etc. is out of the question since I want to start by getting an aged shell.

How did you guys do it? Did you focus on building up an account first or getting the pets you want? Did you join a guild?
    (is there a clraik guild i trust you guys more than regular users lmao)

I'd love to buy UCs again one day, but I need to have a good looking account first (and money ^q^).

Thank you!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    The best thing to do if you haven't an aged account of yours: buy an decent aged shell. and I am talking about 13+ years.

Then... just think that "what an person that has come back from a long hiatus should do?". And do exactly that.

I mean, its not that hard. just try to not catch attention to your account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    The best thing to do if you haven't an aged account of yours: buy an decent aged shell. and I am talking about 13+ years.

Then... just think that "what an person that has come back from a long hiatus should do?". And do exactly that.

I mean, its not that hard. just try to not catch attention to your account
    I've been asking around the site about buying an aged shell since I'm super name fussy, so that's my first goal!
    And I know it's not hard, there's just a lot to think about doing so I'm a bit overwhelmed with the idea of starting from scratch, is all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollymauk For This Useful Post:

Neal Caffrey (01-24-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Starting to bulk up avatar/stamp/neodeck counts can be easy and cheap. SSing trophies off the bat can seem odd- I always find it suspicious when people have flash game trophies but not the super easy ones like cheat, solitaire/pyramids bonus, cellblock, etc. In my mind, the more 'uncheatable' looking trophies you have, the more legit your account seems.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Malarkey (01-24-2018),Neal Caffrey (01-24-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Rather than an aged "shell" you might be better off buying a semi or starter main. It would certainly be easier to look legit if you had some older trophies and avatars rather than using a 15 year old account that obviously only just started to play.

Instead of creating VWN new pets to train/paint/custom, get hold of some older ones either surf the pound for a name you like or see if someone here has any pets you could have.

If there's anything you need to help you get started, let me know

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    Rather than an aged "shell" you might be better off buying a semi or starter main. It would certainly be easier to look legit if you had some older trophies and avatars rather than using a 15 year old account that obviously only just started to play.

Instead of creating VWN new pets to train/paint/custom, get hold of some older ones either surf the pound for a name you like or see if someone here has any pets you could have.

If there's anything you need to help you get started, let me know
    I would buy a semi-main but sadly I'm kinda broke right now. ^q^ I spent a Lot of money on my UCs just in the last two months so I don't really have the budget for a great account, unless semis sell for $20 or less aha...

And thank you for the offer! I'm not sure yet since getting an account is my first priority but once I'm back on the site I'll see what I need to do!

(also sidenote but you live in Manchester? Me too!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Haha, small world! Yes I do There was also a couple of others that were Mancs but have moved on for the time being! Where in Manchester are you from?

How name picky are you with accounts BTW?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    Haha, small world! Yes I do There was also a couple of others that were Mancs but have moved on for the time being! Where in Manchester are you from?

How name picky are you with accounts BTW?
    I'm actually from Ireland but I live in Failsworth when I'm not at uni! I almost never meet people from Manchester online, usually if they're in England they're from the south.

And I'm pretty name picky sadly, since I'm looking for a main...I did have an account in mind but it's against the rules to ask for specific accounts, sadly. ^q^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Pretty close then, currently near Stockport here. Yeah, usually bloody Cockneys

Well, if you think of anything I can help with just let me know. I have plenty of pets and accounts lying around.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i'll tell you my experience this time, i got an old account first, even with just a few retireds and focused on avatars first since this is my main goal when playing neo, then i decided to start feedad kads since it was something that would 'expose' me, when i got done with them, i brought some ucs to the account that already has 310+ avies and no one seen to notice it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Neal Caffrey (01-24-2018)