222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Exclamation QUICK HELP ABOUT MAJIN SS

my friends was using it with no problems and taking as base the score review listed here((you need an account to see links))

Unfortunatelly his pontuation at raiders of maraqua was sent for review but the time set for the game was the suggest and all, is there any chance he can get it accepted? or he can prepare himself for the worst? he tried to high for a trophy but still below the review listed and i know that list isn't a rule, just wanted to know if someone got his score send for review using Majin and got accepted

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've had quite a few scores reviewed while SSing and they've all been accepted. As long as it wasn't an impossible time/score, you/they will be fine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (01-23-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) It was determined that the person who posted earlier sent 4 trophy scores, and one of them was reviewed (for a game that reviews even before the official review if you don't wait long enough).

The account also had an UC pet, was possibly reported by someone and TNT looked into the review/trophy scores if more people reported for popping up on 4 charts within a short time. This is not a good idea. I am thinking it was from being reported, very unlucky... But it's also best to not SS more than 2 trophies per month if you want to look legit!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (01-23-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) It was determined that the person who posted earlier sent 4 trophy scores, and one of them was reviewed (for a game that reviews even before the official review if you don't wait long enough).

The account also had an UC pet, was possibly reported by someone and TNT looked into the review/trophy scores if more people reported for popping up on 4 charts within a short time. This is not a good idea. I am thinking it was from being reported, very unlucky... But it's also best to not SS more than 2 trophies per month if you want to look legit!
    I decided to create this thread because i got scared for him, i once got my score reviewed before the Majin was in the 2.0 version, i cancelled my account and asked it back and the pontuation was never reviewed, i was wondering if i should advise him to do it or not.

Thank you for your words and i'll say it all to him

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I've had quite a few scores reviewed while SSing and they've all been accepted. As long as it wasn't an impossible time/score, you/they will be fine.
    thank you for your words, glad to know that and i'll be here hoping for the best then