DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    did you sent it via warnings or frozen? by my experience the only tickets someone actually read it is the ones from warnings section, even it's for a different subject, give it a try

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    did you sent it via warnings or frozen? by my experience the only tickets someone actually read it is the ones from warnings section, even it's for a different subject, give it a try
    Ehh that's hit and miss. I've tried that before and my ticket got closed and I had to restart the process :/ I'd go with account access rather than warnings because it's still relevant to the subject.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    Ehh that's hit and miss. I've tried that before and my ticket got closed and I had to restart the process :/ I'd go with account access rather than warnings because it's still relevant to the subject.
    yeah, i mean, give it a try, i had a friend with a ticket open for three months about her frozen side(by protection) and when i told her to go in warnings in 2 days she got her account back.

About a merchandising i bought and needed help the merchandising section wansn't answered and in the warnings was, but it's really a shot in the dark right? ;(

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    yeah, i mean, give it a try, i had a friend with a ticket open for three months about her frozen side(by protection) and when i told her to go in warnings in 2 days she got her account back.

About a merchandising i bought and needed help the merchandising section wansn't answered and in the warnings was, but it's really a shot in the dark right? ;(
    Hmm I'll have to keep that in mind in case something happens. I had a ticket open for close to two years over a legit side. I tried everything and was never able to get a reply. I finally just neomailed scrappy (nt_editor) and she said she would relay the message to the support team. Like 2 days later I had my account unfrozen. Granted this was a legit account that was frozen for protection so that may have helped, but something else to keep in mind.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    yeah, everything counts right?

I just get really mad because specially like the 11th altador cup before the flag system worked and many got frozen playing legitly and i never heard of someone getting their account back for it, if i was one of the legit players i'd be super mad and tnt wouldn't even read my ticket, i can't believe how their support is soooooo shitty, they really should improve it a hire some more people to deal with all the tickets the receive